TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tak - haha, it was the same ebayer selling them too. he never replied to any of my emails and finally just relisted a pair for $75 BIN.

likuid thats a nice collection of 95s, i really need a pair of stash.

oh, if anyone knows where i can get some livestrong 90s or spiridons size 10.5 please pm me!

VC21 - I'm also on the hunt for those Spiri's size 10.5/11... Those Am90s u just picked up reminds me of theAM90 Stealths

Dope 95's everyone....waiting for kev's pics.....
jranasaurus wrote:
Threw this pic together... Was goin for the old school vibe

2e426d6147758ad5b2c39070f072acf4f0450aa7.pjpg

dope picture! I have an ad from 1987 Runners world I framed that is just like it. Crazy pic considering there wasn't any photoshop at the time!

I posted this in the 95 thread also but figured I'd post here too...we all love pictures...hope to pick up some team oranges soon.

sup fam...the last few pages have been insane!! tons of dope stuff!
pimp.gif

those "amsterstabs" look dope with the specks! good job speckle king!

i'm off to cabo for the weekend....so no AMs for me, but i'm sure you
guys will hold it down
happy.gif

BEAUTIFUL burst's Brick...

As for me, I wanted to share my 2 newest pickups with the fam...The team orange 95s which Im sure most of you have seen already, and the new grey/wht/blue2009's that just dropped...Im lovin both of em...

^^ Laune, have a fun and safe trip..............oh yeah, acquired my Black Lux's already.

^ Mike, nice 09's, very comf, been wearin' mine like crazy.

Peace.

Cris.

anyone know anything about 1998 AM95s?

waited years to get the grail.. but the bubbles are super fogged.. last time i wore them i could really feel the roundness of air max bubble, if that makessense..

shoes are meant to be worn, but i'm not trying to head home with a disintegrated midsole..

^if it helps, my 99 wht/navy finishlines separated....i mean i still wear em after i glued em, but yea they separated lol

Anything before 2001 you gotta be careful with.

A hairline cut happened with my 1999 AM95 "Broncos" near the forefoot air unit. The air didn't pop but the midsole is in danger of splitting inhalf if the problem gets really bad. It's still a small cut but it sucks either way.
frown.gif

thanks, guys. although i'm not 100% sure how midsole separation helps.
laugh.gif

well, they're still wearable, i think.. but i guess i'll hold off from wearing them at the office all day or out for strenuous exercise or anythinglike that.

the bubbles came semi-fogged, but have gone completely foggy in the past couple months. don't want to not wear them but i don't want to kill themeither.

Wore Infras tonight to pick up some Volt 2009 AMs. They are the shiznit.

But photobucket's down, pics tomorrow....

Brick - Great pick-up. I love the pair I got recently, even though they're not DS like yours. Materials are great, the bubble's massive and the redreally pops. One of my favourite pairs right now.

Just got back from poker, got a migraine, played well, lost to 2 %*%% calls. Glad to be home, off to bed. Worethese.

vivrantchino how was momofuku? was it hard getting a reservation? i wanna try and eat there my next trip to NY
brick those bursts are super clean

Bigred- momofuku is a milk tea place you dont need to make reservations its basically just a dessert place. the banana bread cake was REALLYgood but theres also an ice cream place called 'sundaes and cones' on 95 east 10th street that is SUPER good. they make their own ice cream and thesesame flavor is amazing. id pick sundaes and cones over momo but thats because i love ice cream.

likuid- you can go for the size 11 spiridons and ill look for the 10.5
tongue.gif

blackredxiiigoat- where did those blue 2009 drop??

Thanks Cris,

Appreciate it, I really like the grey/blue pair....

Still need the volt ones that Modz jus scooped up too though (Nice pickup btw Modz)

^^thanks for the info. for some reason i thought you needed reservations when i saw it on a "no reservations" episode.

Vivrantchino,

my bad, didnt see your question initially...

Ive seen the blue ones in person at finishline, but I actually got mine from Footlocker, where luckily my connect works, got em for $112 (30% off), couldntpass that up...

Originally Posted by 255forLife

thanks, guys. although i'm not 100% sure how midsole separation helps.
laugh.gif

well, they're still wearable, i think.. but i guess i'll hold off from wearing them at the office all day or out for strenuous exercise or anything like that.

the bubbles came semi-fogged, but have gone completely foggy in the past couple months. don't want to not wear them but i don't want to kill them either.
The air units might still be good...I've worn some shoes with completely fogged up units and they still held up fine.

I only brought up midsoles because AM95s from 1998-1999 run that risk. My brother's pair of AM95 neons from 1999 completely fell apart on the right heel.
frown.gif

Sup Famalamabeedibadadingdong..............

I got something in the works for the AM95 people, starting on it today, hopefully it turns out................

Chris (battleground), I might need your "District" assistance for these, I'll text you.

Peace.

Cris.

^ Another custom Cris? If it's as good as those stabs then i'll await with anticipation...

I copped these Safari's in 03. As you can see i've beat the s!*t out of them:

0cb26dc12f705a22b56301720c98e5b2f5e1e2f1.pjpg

These arrived today so the day has finally come to put them to rest:

94d26941f7740a4fb5739075ad323c871759b311.pjpg

Still the definitive AM1 IMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom