TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kevin2nd

seen an email re: qs am95's from the x-men pack? what the heck? i imagine they look stupid. does anyone have a pic?
there seems to be no pics to be found of this shoe,
probably trash though, but could have potential

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by daaznfella

sorry for thos who missed it
366379-441.jpg
FSR at vegas niketown, incase anybody was still hunting for em, tell them you found them through the nikefind system for free ship
do you know how much they are? thanks! didn't see these posted in the outlet thread, maybe I missed it...

edit: sorry, you said niketown, not nike outlet. my bad. so they're probably just retail?
yea just 115$ at the NT, some people want em for that price though

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by denverairforce

do you know how much they are? thanks! didn't see these posted in the outlet thread, maybe I missed it...

edit: sorry, you said niketown, not nike outlet. my bad. so they're probably just retail?
yea just 115$ at the NT, some people want em for that price though
thanks. I'm still mad that I missed this deal:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...IT&item=250415578438

These have finally dried out and are ready to rock. Not in as good condition as my other pair of Tailwind 96s, but aside from a little yellowing these arelooking very good. Apologies in advance for the picture overdose: got a little excited
laugh.gif

tailwind96blue4.jpg

tailwind96blue3.jpg

tailwind96blue.jpg

tailwind96blue2.jpg

No OG box, laces (will have to interchange with my other pair) or insoles, but for $37 + shipping I'm fine with that. Another pick up to come thisweekend.

danloveUK....one of the best shoes i seent since i been lurking this thread. Love the shoe and colorway.

Much appreciated corgi. Hadn't even seen this colourway before stumbling across these on the Bay, had to scoop 'em up.

danlove - nice TW96s, best colorway out of the bunch in my opinion. I need to wear my pair (different colorway) more often.

dan, those are way too sick......i got a pair a while back hoping they would be in good condition....things were crumbling/cracking/air unit ripping as soon asi opened the box so i took pics and sent them to the seller....they refunded me and told me to toss 'em....
frown.gif

That's a real shame Justin. Both pairs I own feel incredibly sturdy: air bubbles are firm, no cracks or crumbles, just a little yellowing. Definitelystoked with these!

yea...it's all good tho...at least i got my money back to spend on other stuff
laugh.gif

i'm sure u gonna have a great time rocking those in nyc this summer
pimp.gif

edit - heads up to any size 8 fam.....300310162856
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

can somebody post a pic of some amsterdams?

I second the emotion....

Also, itsmedallas, check your sig, I don't know what an "AM 189" is...
tongue.gif

from the AM fam summit posted a few weeks back, didnt name the people last time so..

3424285192_5949c31859.jpg

Mic - Oli

3424284994_d8433b50b8.jpg

Oli - Me - Mic - Dan

Dan - The Tailwinds turned out sweet. Great cop.

JDocs - The 'Dam must have been in awe with that much heat on the street. Love those summit pics.

when's the NYC summit?
tongue.gif
nerd.gif

got these in today....now i don't have to worry about nike making a square toe'd retro
tired.gif

bonus....props to jake
grin.gif

nice Justin, i approve your pick up

but did you really have to send me TWO links to that auction you showed me? lol

if all goes well, this weekend i JUST might be able to get my hands on something VERY nice and for a VERY sweet deal

s1 irafaS somtA xaM riA? just maybe....

Originally Posted by danloveuk

These have finally dried out and are ready to rock. Not in as good condition as my other pair of Tailwind 96s, but aside from a little yellowing these are looking very good. Apologies in advance for the picture overdose: got a little excited
laugh.gif

tailwind96blue4.jpg

No OG box, laces (will have to interchange with my other pair) or insoles, but for $37 + shipping I'm fine with that. Another pick up to come this weekend.
My goodness - $37? Steal! Nice p/up. You brought back many memories of 1996. I still would consider giving my right arm for a DS pair of AM96white/mystic teal/black in a sz 10.

Originally Posted by UKBased

JDocs - The 'Dam must have been in awe with that much heat on the street. Love those summit pics.

Random dude: "Are those Amsterdams?..and Kid Robots?"
Mic: "Yea.."
Random dude: "In the rain....?"
Mic: "They are just shoes man.. hahaha"
Everyone: "lulz"

laugh.gif

S Dub - thanks goes to you
pimp.gif

V - my bad....u know how it is when u search the bay...nothing but copy and paste, can't keep track of everything
embarassed.gif
...but thanks for the approval
roll.gif

Mike - those 90's are looking good....hope they don't disappear quickly
tired.gif

Random dude: "Are those Amsterdams?..and Kid Robots?"
Mic: "Yea.."
Random dude: "In the rain....?"
Mic: "They are just shoes man.. hahaha"
Everyone: "lulz"
Cris (on the other side of the world):
mad.gif