TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just saw these....and i'm excited
am90-holiday-2009-6.jpg
....until somebody takes real picturesand i get the-_- face on hahahah

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

they said those were a GS only release.....disappointing....
well dammit there we go, late pass "check", disappointed face "check", wifey grinning cuz she'll have somtehing nice"...maybe..." hahhahah
roll.gif

Just- Did you see like 8 other people "won" that lot you showed me in the ebay pick up post?

Two subjects on this page has got me thinking........I would love to have my 50 pairs and be satisfied but on the other hand if NikeID brings back the oldoptions for the 87's
grin.gif
I would for sure pick up 7-10 pairs
roll.gif

F it! Bring it back Nike!!!!!!
2813612852_5c1158f18c_o.jpg

^ Thanks. They were my first AM ID's, they took 6 weeks to complete buy only paid $80-$90 for em. Ahhh...the good ol days

^ yeah....the good ol days, with coupon code, free shipping, $90.....I was happy to get my Huarache Light and Jordams with that price.

Cris.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Just- Did you see like 8 other people "won" that lot you showed me in the ebay pick up post?
yea..
frown.gif
....i'm hoping the seller doesnt refund andrelist...all i want is the spiri's!

chris - dope ID's....if nike brings out those options again....i'm going on an ID binge....no more releasedshoes for months! i already have like 3 pages of ID's in my locker i need to purchase as well.

wouldn't mind the the old options for prestos. mostly i wish for the gray gradation options to come back for 95's with more accent colors maybe somebright yellow, dark purple, forest green and something close to pool blue (and maybe the infrared so i could do a second pair).

sorry for thos who missed it
366379-441.jpg
FSR at vegas niketown, incase anybody was still hunting for em, tell them youfound them through the nikefind system for free ship

and mayhemgatz favorite hybrid thing....for 40$ at the vegas nike outlets

Nike2.JPG

^^^^although not an air max......those huarache trainers are sick.....they hurt my feelings and you, sir, are NOT my favorite person in the world rightnow.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

.....please excuse me while i go cry in a corner....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^^^although not an air max......those huarache trainers are sick.....they hurt my feelings
What he said, and also
mad.gif
@ myself for sleeping on 87id's. I remember saying to myself "I don't need to order any yet. It's not like they are going to take them down", smh.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

sorry for thos who missed it
366379-441.jpg
FSR at vegas niketown, incase anybody was still hunting for em, tell them you found them through the nikefind system for free ship
do you know how much they are? thanks! didn't see these posted in the outlet thread, maybe I missed it...

edit: sorry, you said niketown, not nike outlet. my bad. so they're probably just retail?

although obviously mesh toeboxes are a bit more comfortable, and the fan favorite..

i actually don't mind leather toeboxed maxes when it's pouring rain outside during what's supposed to be the summer season here.

those currys are quite tempting. but.. if anything, my current air max grail is the wash pack 87.

also, don't know if any of you guys dig these women's 90s, but in the outlet thread, somebody said ross had them for $25. so check your local ross ifinterested.

max90_w_wht_atom_argon.jpg

seen an email re: qs am95's from the x-men pack? what the heck? i imagine they look stupid. does anyone have a pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom