TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I know I was talking to someone about these a few months ago...

Anyways... DS sz 12 Structures hitting the buy/sell today...

Let me know if one of you cats want em...

dscn8638qg7.jpg

dscn8639ft5.jpg

dscn8640bk3.jpg

Originally Posted by Hotthobo

I guess I got schooled on the bursts... But the upper does resemble the air max 1 a little bit.
I think so, too.

If only those Structures were a 10.5 ...

These came in last week...a steal from that auction site...I love them....

Heads up to those who are on the fence on copping the Mx orange skylines.....I used the coupon in store but it works online too, there is also free shipping atfinishline.com right now too 74.99 Is a pretty good deal IMO...thought you all might appreciate it
...I apologize if I'm breaking any rules by posting this:

My newest, DS B-grades w/ some yellowing, but whatevs, kinda snug on the sides, do they stretch out???

I might sell, might keep, don't know yet.......

Peace.

Cris.

Sup Fam!

Cris - those lights are
pimp.gif
, acouple of the lights i have fit a bit more snug than others, i usually just wear 'em without the insole for a few to stretch them out and usually it helpsbecause once i put the insole back in all is well. it's only happened with the JD lights too

also those are dope 95's up there!

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

^just dirt on the soles, no scruffs, nada. truth be told, i'm a little reluctant to shell out $120 myself since i've seen some in 9/10 or so for quite cheap?

i think 120 is like the max id spend for worn 180s. try to get em down to $100. you dont wnana just wait for the retros this year?

and yea dont saran wrap shoes, it causes it to yellow faster. everytime i walk into stores that do that the shoe is always yellowed
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerboy34

has anyone seen any 2008 infrared 90's around for under the $200 mark?
Yep, may still be on the bay. Some ozzy from the .com.au site was selling for a dollar less than retail, $179aud plus $20 aud within Oz. Even with postage to the states they'd be waayyyyy under $200 u.s. and that was a buy it now price. Dont know if they'restill on though, was 2 days ago $@% i saw them.

Dope stuff in here
pimp.gif

btw, how do structure's fit?
Do I have to half size up like I do for am 95's and am 1's?

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

and yea dont saran wrap shoes, it causes it to yellow faster. everytime i walk into stores that do that the shoe is always yellowed
tired.gif
I see this every time I go into a mom and pop shop, what I noticed it's usually asian store owners that do this.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Dope stuff in here
pimp.gif

btw, how do structure's fit?
Do I have to half size up like I do for am 95's and am 1's?
I actually wear a 13 in most AMs but I wear a sz 12 in the structure...

I'm an 11 usually, went 10.5 in the structure, maybe could have gone a 10 if it wasn't for the width.

Incidentally, just got back from buying some force fields for mine, put them in, DIDN'T stop the toebox creasing, andmy feet no longer fit in the shoe once they were in cos they're so thick.

Total waste of time, refund for me i think, although ther was this nice Nike Air t in there, i think i'll get that.

No AMS today, wore Nike Free.

Originally Posted by crisone

My newest, DS B-grades w/ some yellowing, but whatevs, kinda snug on the sides, do they stretch out???
Nope, personally i think this shoe would benefit big time from an extra two mil across the top becausethey're too tight. At least you got the mesh ones, far more comfy than the leather toe box, too tight and not forgiving at all.

Yeah, your true size is ideal for the Structure retros. You can choose to go down a half size but the shoe may either fit a little *too* snug or just right.

I will say this: the insoles are the cheapest, flimsiest you'll ever find (then again, it's Nike Sport Culture...comfy insoles is the last thing ontheir mind for retros)...I wear OG Air Max Plus insoles in my pair and they provide better comfort.

Hello Team AM FAM,

I didn't know where to post such a question, but I felt this would be the best place to have question answered. My question is about cleaning a pair ofAM1s (White.Grey.Pink.Wheat colorway ) in the washing maching, and I was wondering if it would it could get the job done without damaging the grey nubuckaround the toe cap in any way?

Here's a pic of the colorway of AM1, I want to attempt machine-washing. This is not my pic btw...
15f2kv6.jpg

I know some people have machine washed their Infrared90s with excellent results. For those people who have, was the nubuck cleaned and undamaged after youwashed them?

I hope you all can help! Thanks in advance!

HEADS UP FAM
this weekend is 50% employee discount at footlocker, footaction and champs.

ive got a friend who works at footlocker, if anyone wants anything let me know. im gonna buy a ton of those force fields and maybe another pair of hyperdunks.also remember its in store only so he cant get everything, and some exclusions apply(jordans, af1).

^oh illustray if youre going to throw those in the washer throw them in a pillow case first. ive thrown my neon 95s in there and theyve come out good as new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom