TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
21dg6sm.jpg

bi7xao.jpg

Found these 2 sittin at my parent's crib over the weekend.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

danloveuk: i think those are footscapes, and i hear they are being retro'd this year.
I'm pretty sure they're not Footscapes, but you're right, I think they may be retroing this year.

Yeah, Footscapes have the laces run slanted and not directly down the center of the shoe. They look like a late 90s running shoe...my first guess was AirContrail or perhaps the Air Windrunner 97. Both of those shoes came out in blue colorways similar to that one posted.

Saw these today on ISS, i now its possible that the shoe already has posted before
but i still want 2 share with the members
Its an early OG gs youth size AM97 with a AM95 midsole & airunit
They are deff a headturner i think, 2 bad
mad.gif
that Nike didnt make them inbigger sizes otherwise i wil deff will cop a pair 4 myself
$moking hot Colorway
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

fdd1613455da4d9d3c7e11b0ac44ff7074136e7e.jpg
a1116a3f52df409836dce1501f88d3f4b25dfc33.jpg
c6326ed3cc59fde24c09603eb61b7a9c08db6fe7.jpg
87326c933e5e8d0e4089a63108b3020b186e5e65.jpg

This page, infra laces grow on you, i love em. I missed out on those Carson Palmers, could've had them for $97delivered, yes i'm an idiot.

Saw those purple tailwinds in FL today, nice almost bought them, but i'd just walked out of a sale with thesestructures and some other shoes. Personally i was going to avoid them as the colour is a bit....flamboyant, but once i tried them on i thought they looked okfor a summer shoe, and considering they and the other 2 pairs of sneaks i bought were $26 each, i couldn't say no could i?!

For some reason....I want Homegrowns now, nice pic B, if I end up with a pair, it's your fault, haha.

Dope pics and pick-ups all around!!!!!!

Peace Famlay.......

yea those OG youth 97s used to have the 95 midsole on em, until nike decided on how they are as you've seen today

wore this yeseterday

and these today

if ANYBODY sees the gold versions in a 8.5-9.5 at an outlet or something, LMK!!!!!! lovin the silvers, would LOVE the gold ones....
wink.gif

Easy Fam. Saw these two upcoming women's colourways of the Structures and thought you might be interested. Personally I'm really feeling the firstpair.

women-triax-2.jpg

women-triax-3.jpg

does anybody know the reason why the am1 was taken of nike id or if they will return? any info would be greatly appreciated

The white and pink Air Structure is an OG colorway, iinm...both colorways look solid (glad the flimsy mesh is back
pimp.gif
in before over 9000 threads about forcefields are made)

What I wore today:
c1415f65c65789623cb21b29093b0b939ecabd7.jpg

^^ what size is that windrunner? I'll take it off your hands
wink.gif

Jake - dope ultramarines. What type of khakis are those?

Originally Posted by briannnnn

The white and pink Air Structure is an OG colorway, iinm...both colorways look solid (glad the flimsy mesh is back
pimp.gif
in before over 9000 threads about force fields are made)

What I wore today:
yea i'm a force field believer with the structures...that toe curving up like that is not a good look....
Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

daaznfella: the silver perf's were @ outlets? %*@!? I am slippin' on my outlet visits.

yea i got em for i think 60$ at the centrialia nike outlet....too bad they don't ship though, we stopped by there on the way to portland from seattle onetrip...

.....just tried to locate the golds, the lady said sold out across the nike boards....weak!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom