TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It works great, I use it in construction, but it doesn't give you time to adjust or fix any errors like shoe goo does, so use with caution.

agreed, ShoeGoo is a wonderful product. Fixed a bunch of stuff with it.

Thanks for all the comments FAM! and Sling, good to know!

They seem wearable, but I'm not sure I'll take the risk.
and I'm definately leavin the midsoles as is.
I'm sure they wouldn't last more than a few wears.
DS with the box and all.......they may just have to stay that way.
We'll see...

Ricky- Dopeness!!! USA's in an 11-12 I need BADLY!!!

Brian- Thanks so much for the label! Headin to have it printed shortly. Can't wait.

Have a great one FAM!!

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by prok13

Sup Fam?
Wore these early this morning to the doctor's office. Crappy iPhone pic.
if i recall....i sold those to you lol

ricky-thanks to your %@$ i had a dream i went to a goodwill and they had a pair of usa am1s for 3.95, in a sz 7.5
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Damn the thread is flying by. good stuff everyone, i went heel out ala cris1 today too :tongue:
Not sure if anyone saw these yet
orange-am90-1.jpg

am90-orange

also these
nerd.gif

319986-004a.jpg

The shape looks decent on these too. to bad they are wmns and sold out
mad.gif
  am1-wmns

^ I likes
pimp.gif
.  One of the few of the new 87 CW's that the accent color on the eyelet doesn't bother me.  Also, looks MUCH better with the "connector" at the end of the laces being gray (like it should be, imo).

Thanks for the comments on the Scream 95's guys.

C4 - you do construction? Used to help my dad frame houses back in the day, still around job sites a lot.
gooey - jewel 95s are
pimp.gif

eastla - good job on the cleanup, look very nice
pimp.gif

sling - I still love those outlined-swoosh 90s
pimp.gif

HK - nice pics back there, and those Adventure Packs are nice.  And for 20 bucks
eek.gif

stuntman - ice blues
pimp.gif

brian - those pics are nice every time!
andrew - tough choice whether to try to rock em or not.  Either way, they're awesome.

Ron/EEntegra - when you gonna post pics and make me regret my decision?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by micmorales

the only purple pattas that I will ever own...
4211866603_eb3f9a2536_o.jpg

how much do these go for in a size 12?

that honour goes to our First Lady of Team AM Fam JordanLovah aka my awesome friend L!
  MIKE! you're funny....
laugh.gif
 that title goes to nina! i've fallen off in here....busy busy! tell C hi and kiss D!!

Wussup Fam!

1700 pages...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Drew - those 94's! so beautiful!!
eek.gif
pimp.gif
i thought that was a size 12 at first glance....i was ready to bomb ur inbox 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Kev - loving those JD 95's
smokin.gif

HK - dope USA's, trues, orange 95's, and adventures
pimp.gif

Seth -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mike - those 90's
eyes.gif
devil.gif
frown.gif
nerd.gif

Gasp/El Bro - i'll hit u guys up on live tonighte, let's get the murder rate up
laugh.gif

EastLA - those cleaned up well, good work!
pimp.gif

Denver - 01 neons (greens with the "flaws") and 01 curry's, size 12.....anyone, anywhere? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Sling - dope 90's and 94's....i remember when that happened, sad day. was that a DS pair? my 94's are holding up but i'm always cautious....putting them on for 5 minutes a day at night and everything 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Aaron - thanks for the pics, those womens AM1's are dope.....too bad i'll never get my feet in them
Laune - $110 retail would be ideal...seen 'em as high as $170 shipped from the other side of the world. i'd say fair market value should be $130-$150
Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Ok seriously, someone sell me some Pattas in 11-12, and I will be happy for a while. I am willing to pay big $$$.
don't say that bro....
Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Justin's gifs often > pics
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
,dope thunderstorms bro....i'm going to need a box tag pic when i getsome more clear boxes. those are one of my most favorite but homelesspairs
frown.gif

just got these in....thanks to Mike!
wink.gif

and these in from the bay.....i really love the 90 currents, they need to bring 'em back
glasses.gif
smokin.gif

gooeywooey wrote:

Phil - so you passed on that blacks auction? they ended at a great price, even i had a stab at doubling up in the dying secs. i wonder if the buyer comes thru this time.

Yea. I saw you comment on the peeps you thought would bid sleeping, which I literally was. HA!

I do really like that sneaker. But I'm getting to a point when I'm not sure I am willing to spend 4+ on a sneaker. Plus, ultimately, it's a Black AM1. With the exception of the great materials, accents and Gum Sole (which is alot now that I've broken it down, HA!.....), I could ID something similar that I would enjoy wearing for a fraction of the price. 

I think I actually like the Purple pair more (even though I could do the same on ID that I mentioned above). Another Black pair went up and I thought it was a sign and considered going in again, but I'm still torn. Time will tell. I'd be content with another pair of the Greens and wouldn't sweat the other 2. 

At this point, I want to try to move some of the sneakers I haven't worn and likely will not before I start buying again. With the exception of a few ID's. 

and these in from the bay.....i really love the 90 currents, they need to bring 'em back
glasses.gif
smokin.gif

i dont think so, the plain vanilla currents are "eh".....moire/huarache/and the other current 90s are fine, it's that frontal toe piece that is just
indifferent.gif

maxim inquiry?

Kev - thanks for the info. i'm intrigued now... anybody still in contact with Tibor??
tongue.gif

UK - nothing worse than getting excited about a pair then it falling through for some reason. had that happen recently with DS Chili 87s for £60 BIN & DS Navy '03 '87s for £69 by auction... the sellers' excuses were unbelievable. yeah can't wait for the package, just had something else good 'happen' too (hopefully) which will hurt
embarassed.gif

Steve - no idea what you're talking about
tongue.gif

cincy - how big a price are you talking? there's a US11 for £160 starting bid but on this side of the World.

airon - wmn's blk/ gry look v. promising, nice to see the overlay matching the quarter panel too, but why do Nike insist on all these diff kinds of mesh? looks like a mini version of that new perforated stuff they've been hammering lately. btw, not sure if you just meant yours, but there's still mens equiv US9-10.5 in stock.

Justin - man, you never stop with the pick ups! and just a thought, the Thunderstorms are a wmn's colourway, what size are yours??!

Phil - v.true. there's actually a very similar womens colourway that i've been eyeing for beaters. not the best price but for pic info:
http://www.hhv.de/index.p...mp;action=changeLanguage〈=en

i actually sold my Greens as soon as I got mine (didn't like the quality or look), then decided to pass on the rest of the pack to buy the Blacks. i'm seriously trying to cut down too.

gooeywooey-I need a pair of those 95s
denveraiforce-LOL yeah I need to get the brush a clean them out
larrive7-thanks
Mayhemgatz-sick pickup and thanks

Sorry if I missed anyone

Just wanted to thank everyone who helped me with the clean up

By the Way my name is Chris I am located in Los Angeles ( I know there is lots of Chris in here) I can go by east that not a problem just though I would introduce myself wish every thread on Niketalk was this good lol

Nike need to retro the womens infra pinks again so i can sort the wife out.

Today, you know i love em, recycled:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Mayhem[/color]- you always have something going on huh?

So the currents fit true to size?  I'm looking into the HUF & DQM AM 90 Currents?  They look wayyyy comfy.

Viv- you talkin' to me?

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

airon - wmn's blk/ gry look v. promising, nice to see the overlay matching the quarter panel too, but why do Nike insist on all these diff kinds of mesh? looks like a mini version of that new perforated stuff they've been hammering lately. btw, not sure if you just meant yours, but there's still mens equiv US9-10.5 in stock.
ohh crap you're right
nerd.gif
i'm a size 9-9.5 but i'm cutting down. i still have my black/white/red's still sitting around
tired.gif
but i just saw the out of stock icon with the default size 7. good looking out for the 9-10.5 men's and ladies as well of course

HEY FAM!!! Hope everyone is doin' well!!!

I'm letting these go,,, so if anyone is interested hit me up, before I put them on the Bay or the B/S....
All size 11, except for the crepe, size 10.5...

Peace!!!
EDGE

larrivee7- yea, I do everything, but specialize in paint and decorative finishes.

Nice Pattas on the last page and ^all 3 of those would be nice to have.

Originally Posted by tak

he must get free room and board have received his income tax check LOL

Gooey - mine are W13....they fit pretty good, definitely nothing to spend any extended hours in though.
Blakperl - i have a wide foot so for me the currents can be pretty snug even at a true size.
Mic - i love that pic....
smokin.gif

Edge - if only those were at least 11.5
tired.gif

just came back from checking on the red maxims for V and it's a damn shame what some stores displays will do to a shoe because every single left shoe of the 9's they had were like this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom