TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

I just took pictures of these AM's today and wanted to share with you all.  More to come....
I want 
devil.gif

Andrew - WOW @ the bubbles - i knew that they could be defogged and all that, but didnt think they'd turn out so good and clear like that 
eek.gif

our freezing weather 
laugh.gif
 seems to have stopped so i dusted off some boxes and i'm wearing some '05 jd ice blues today. the blue is actually kinda close to the retro pools.
2n1dnrl.jpg

V - the Sunburst is much redder too (which i prefer) even tho it's Hot Red on the Lights
Mitchell - yes that was a compliment lol (it was 'Friday' quote btw)
Mike - quality 90s line up there. pulled out my Khakis last night to think about selling... don't think i can do it, they're beautiful!
Nely - that's great! you'll have to show me how they look when you fit them on
wink.gif
and that 95s pic always gets me
eek.gif
are they a men's or wmn's c/w? i never see them for sale anywhere.
Andrew - dopeness. the air units are still hella clear too.
HK_Feet - v.nice. is that the receipt for those Adventures?? both pairs in the pack are v.underrated imo.
Seth -
pimp.gif
PLEASE hit me up if you ever choose to let those go!
UFB - nice pics and collection.
dave - those look really nice. i never realised it was nubuck on those (the black part too?). sometimes i wish i could get over my 'no leather toeboxes' issue
embarassed.gif

Phil - so you passed on that blacks auction? they ended at a great price, even i had a stab at doubling up in the dying secs. i wonder if the buyer comes thru this time.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

-Andrew-

daaaaaaamn dude, keep me in mind when you realize 11 is too small for you!!!!! 
eek.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

oh yeah, and this pic made me forget about everything else the last couple pages...

Mike - the 90s pic is heavy.  love 'em all.
HK - you're hurting me man.  and did you just recently get those adventure packs for $20 or is that an old receipt?  I too think they are underrated. 
Mizz/Seth - your two pairs of those grey/green 95s are the only 2 times I've ever seen those.  downright nasty, good stuff.
UFB - what are those royal/white kicks in the pic of your girl's stuff that look like bursts?  are they air max phoenix?  she got some pretty dope stuff, the black/comet 95's with the fat 93/burst style bubble look sick.  I was actually wondering if I could put the upper of my crumbling black/comets onto a black/red burst sole.  got any closer pics of that pair?  dope charcoal 95's and leather 87s and everything else, too. 

lot's of atmos and infrareds the last couple.  fam killin' it as always.  sick deal on those tailwinds too.  $18?  i'd grab a third pair.  I thought $30 was good....

I guess I should put some recycled pics to make up for my wall-o-text, gooey style
laugh.gif

(anybody here shoot with film?  I haven't really done much with this asahi yet...)

Tons of awesome stuff in here.
Cleveland222-great pick up man
Nice 95s up there, USA 1s...too much to comment on. You guys are killin it!

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Dope stuff everyone!

Saw this over in the outlet thread. Anyone know the deal with these 90's on the bottom left? Thanks.

Thanks for posting this, I never look in the outlet thread. Those look real nice, despite the leather toe box they might be worth picking up.
FYI, the leather on them feels like it's pretty decent quality.
cleveland - Congrats on the pick up. You gonna be touching up the midsole, or leaving as is?

HK Feet 27 - 4 brilliant pick ups. Don't see those adventure pack 87's too often.

Quick word of warning for anyone planning on buying from Napsize. Make sure your Paypal account is 'verified' before you order. I was pumped to be ordering some DS Slate 95's for $115 plus shipping, but my order was cancelled and whilst i've been waiting for my account to be verified, someone else has swooped on them. Slates are one of my favourite 95's, so needless to say, i'm very annoyed right now. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Whats up everyone happy 1700 to much dope stuff in here would probably take up the whole page to comment on everything

Anybody wanna help me out locate a pair of USA 1's in 8.5 or 9

Whuss good Fam?

Denver- Nice pic.

HK-PM check.  Nice job.

Sneakfiend-I'm jealous of the Clerks.  I regret passing on 'em when Jen from Premium Goods told me bout 'em.

Kev -
pimp.gif
Ice Blues, so glad to have those now, yours were the only pair i'd seen before. also seen you mention the Pool '01 retros several times now, do you have any pics? i'd kill pay silly money for a pair... and/ or are you saying they're not quite the same shade?

Brian - lol. pics always > text, with Justin's gifs often > pics
laugh.gif

did you get my mail last night? miraculously, i've just this minute managed to put thru a Lights order on the FL site, typically the 11s sold out a few days ago. i've been trying every day too
eyes.gif

UKBased - sorry man, that sucks. i gave the only sz 11ers in the FAM i know the heads up on those as soon as i saw 'em up. they all passed but i'll let you know if i see another pair ever.

funny enough, i had to sweat on a Nap order for 24 hrs over Sunday... they oversell like FC so i was expecting a disappointing refund email Monday morning. got lucky though, so i should have my order by Thurs/ Fri
smile.gif

text-breaker pic:

3510782859_c4127eb05f.jpg

well i guess i have a few things to say.
first of all that air bubble on those 95s a few pages back is ridiculous.  my god i wish they still made them like that.
2 i'm getting real jealous of the peps with purple pattas so i'm on the look out for a 9.
nerd.gif

3 i also need some of those atmos am1s. 
nerd.gif

^Those 95s just hurt my feelings a little, lol.
Wore these for a studio visit today. Fred (T21D) actually gave me this pair because they were falling apart. Gave them some TLC and they're good to go.
Wearing them makes me want to pick up a DS pair though.
2cgmxx2.jpg

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Kev - also seen you mention the Pool '01 retros several times now, do you have any pics? i'd kill pay silly money for a pair... and/ or are you saying they're not quite the same shade?
sadly i have no pics. the only pair i've ever seen irl was tibor's. i'm pretty sure he posted a pic when he got them but that was years ago and i haven't seen him post on NT for ages. as i recall, the color was lighter (more towards a sky blue) than the original release. if they ever did a proper retro of those i'd buy 2 pairs with no hesitation. 

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

UKBased - sorry man, that sucks. i gave the only sz 11ers in the FAM i know the heads up on those as soon as i saw 'em up. they all passed but i'll let you know if i see another pair ever.
Thanks. Really appreciate that. Got something that should be arriving tomorrow, and a couple of other things on their way, so that should keep me 
happy.gif
, but I know missing the Slates is gonna hurt for a while. Funnily enough, when I thought I had them in the bag, I spent some time drooling over the pics of your pair on your Flickr 
embarassed.gif
.  Look forward to seeing what you have when it arrives.

Just finished drying them I am very happy with the results the mesh cleaned up better than I hoped footlocker cleaner the washer machine was all it took.

Originally Posted by c4

^Those 95s just hurt my feelings a little, lol.
Wore these for a studio visit today. Fred (T21D) actually gave me this pair because they were falling apart. Gave them some TLC and they're good to go.
Wearing them makes me want to pick up a DS pair though.
2cgmxx2.jpg
mad.gif
I tried getting these off the man when he said he was throwing them out, but I think he knew you better, or maybe I was just late (although he did respodn right away and ask what size I was). 
laugh.gif
nice job, I knew they'd clean up and be wearable without too much effort. 

regarding '01 95's, it seems like there were several of the more sought after colorways released that year, but they must've been euro-only or in very small quantities.  i've seen '01 safety oranges, '01 crystal blues, and now the talk of '01 pools......  I wonder what others came with this batch?

eastla- nice cleanup, now grab yourself a lint pill remover and clean off the sock balls and you're good to go!  haha. 

gooey - were ya da one with the pools from nap?  bastard..  
tongue.gif
  I got the dreaded email. 
ohwell.gif

you guys haven't seen nothing yet with that girl nely... lots of gems!  gave up on those scream green 95s. 
tired.gif

nice find on the adventures, HK Feet!

Andrew - sick Air Max 94s! Box too!  Wouldn't recommend rocking them... or else...

sig_bg2.gif

Kev - sorry man.. didn't know that new ID was you, sick 95s as usual.  :smile:

yesterday...
sig_bg2.gif

peace.

I appreciate the compliments!  The adventure pack 87's were picked up roughly 3 years ago at Urban Outfitters.  The shoes were already on sale for $49 when I decided to purchase them so I get to the register and the cashier tells me it's only $19.99. 
eek.gif
  The rest is history, haha.

TCA would be proud of this, haha.

What's up fam? I'm playing catch up on these pages flying by...too much ill $#!+ to mention
laugh.gif

Mizz - welcome!!

Kev - those JD AM95s are dope sir.

Peace.

^Denvarairforce- The only problem I had fixing them was that shoe goo wouldn't stick to the treated leather on the mud guard. I had to use contact cement, which will stick to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom