TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hoeveel ze ongeveer gaan kosten en wanneer ze eigenlijk officieel uitkomen...
niet dat ik hier in Belgie mijn paartje moet gaan reserveren...op vlak van sneakers is belgie een waar paradijs voor sneakerliefhebbers
merci!

Berkum - I was wondering if you knew an approximate release date, are they a Euro exclusive, and that is about it.

what mike said about 120 to 130 euro's the exact date is the 8th of jan. well you can already get them at size? that is if you got some hook ups

It's been a good few months for OG sneakerheads with a formidable roster of classics returning in retro form. For fans of the Air Burst, the original retro color, black/red/grey will drop next year. However we all know once you get the OG colors out of the way, the gloves come off and in come the influx of painful and wretched colorways. Look for these in the Spring of 2008.

nike-air-max-burst-2.jpg

nike-air-max-burst-1.jpg

nike-air-max-burst-3.jpg

nike-air-max-burst-4.jpg

These are looking nice .. mesh toe
pimp.gif

^^ Did any of your Airmax head pick up those Grey One Atmos AM1 from RIF??

they were $125, but i was at work and couldnt order and now they are gone

Angel

To "commemorate" the JD Sports "re-retro" of the Chili's:

4a31546fc05c866d0860c684c268d29b1af5838.jpg

BTW, what do you guys think about the Bursts coming out in '08? The classic red OG colorway looks good but something tells me these will hit sales racksbecause the air bubble is so ridiculously small on the retros now.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Random 79

Originally Posted by berkum2step

yeah why can i join bro's?

haha..

i just pre-ordered the og structure colorways today can't wait to have them
Do you have any other info on the structure release?

wsup fam!!!!

first off I'd like to welcome berkum2step to the fam!!!

micmorales wrote:
Jan '08 release in the EU and Karl..about 130euro pricetag

yikes!!! if thats referring to the structures...
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

briannnn....
I think the air bubbles will get small(er) or remain small as each year progresses....The purpose may be because of nike's fear ofreturned defects (as mentioned in some retro thread ...I forgot which one) with the air bubbles popping etc in earlier models, releases, etc... I know nikefocuses on improving athletic performance, but by releasing classic lines such as the air max with crappy materials, they are onlycontradicting themselves...
smh.gif
smh.gif
at nike for now..

anyways, got these in from my roomy (enjoy your trainers man!!!) as an early xmas gift ....in addition, i'm waiting for a pair of am1s in the mail...(i'll post full pics when they come in)
***BIGhint*** its almost similar to oli's 99' blacks minus the mesh
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
...***BIGhint**
86ima2e.jpg

Whats up Fam! Welcome to the newest Fam member. Just stoping by real quick to check things out, but I'm on my way out the door.

To work today

Do the guys who replied to me, thanks! When my boys site goes live, I'll let you all know. As of now, it's looking amazing.

I have to leave Florida today and head back to Boston. I think I'll be arriving right before the nor'easter. It will suck going from 77F and sunny (at7:30am) to 17F with tons of snow (at 730am). Ugh.

circle of my 90's i rock...couple of more 90's which are for sale aren't on the pic

btw my size is size L/XL and shoesize 9.5/10/10.5 and real name gertjan just for the info on the teamamfam site!

^^ how would you pronounce your name ? and any 90s in 10.5 .. hit me up
smile.gif

Just got home from writting a Database final
sick.gif
... now I;m trying to study for my next final on monday (obviously not trying very hard
laugh.gif
). Hope everybodyis having a nice weekend~

peace FAM.

you can say kert shawn haha

some are size 10.5 but i am not going to sell those i am sorry!

i am enjoying my weekend..going to a dutch hiphopconcert 2night

i know you really love the neon 95 ... well i guess we all do cause its simply a timeless classic. i remember the great pic you've posted recently of yourpairs. yeah not using the last lace loop is the way we do it here. for runners i really like when the laces are a little bit longer. i've realized most ofthe people put the laces on the 95 under the 3m part of the tongue. i don't know why but i don't do that. i lace my pairs the other way around so thatyou can see the laces. personal preference ...

edit: OLI-STYLE is not using last lace loop

you can say kert shawn haha
that just not right bro...
laugh.gif

more like Gurt Yan...

Tibor, thanks for reminding me to wear mines more often...so pretty!
hope all is well..and Im seeing you in '08 right?

Semmy Schilt is a BEAST!!!! btw, Tibor..you know I watched Badr Hari grow up as a kid?
and had the pleasure of meeting Remy Bonjasky a few months ago...I love K1 aswell!

for sure man ... arriving 1st of march till the 3rd. can wait to get back to amsterdam and very glad to meet you again.
yeah schilt is a machine ... he made it for the 3rd time. to be honest my favorite was bard hari. i prefer his more athletic style. he is reallyONE bad boy in the ring. so you two are from the same town or region or how come? way too much great fighters coming from the netherlands ...bonjasky, peter aerts, schilt, hari, spong ... and on top of all the great ramon "the dyamond" dekkers
i prefer muay thai or k-1 max cause its just a little bit faster and more athletic but for sure k-1 is also very impressive

since we talk about it check this out: http://www.mymuaythai.com/archives/noom-chaiyasen-aka-jongsanan/ mr. jongsanan elbowaction ... @%%%$** crazy
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom