TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ not a fam member but i'm pretty sure you have a pair of sample. mine has black in the sole.

.... still desperately seeking for the royal blue. anyone in germany can find me a pair ?

kaotic...ebay.de had a TON of them

Chris..I dont have any...sz 10 anyone?
I just keep on refusing to pay the 140euro retail pricetag

Originally Posted by amsterdan

waves around and -woosh- disapears into a cloud of smoke again*

and logs in to his WoW account
happy.gif

oli this weekend i'll beat the @#¦§ out of you for doubling up on the jp mountain rose ...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
they look so nice in the picture. and inperson the accent color is even waaaaay better than on photo.

and i don't even have ONE pair. usually i'm pretty lucky with my size. but the am95 1998 god was not very good to me in the past

hi to the rest of the fam !!!

Been a while.

I'm down in Hollywood Florida starving for air maxes. I'm surrounded by guys wearing short shorts, tan or black dress socks with saucony runners. Avery odd look. I can't even recall the last pair of runners I saw out here. (If anyone knows of any shops nearby, let me know.)

Also.

My boy is working on a new site that will feature collections. I've seen the pre-beta and it looks pretty rad. Right now, he is looking for hot pics andsome beta users. He wanted me to ask Team AMFAM because he knows where all the hot pics are. If anyone wants to lend a hand and get in on the ground floor, hitme up. Yuku messaging or howsyredge on AIM.

Peace.

Morning,

Getting a camera soon so I don't have to share anymore, hopefully I will post alot more pics.

Oli -'99s the epitomy of heat.

Chris - Those teal lights are an instant classic. Lets look at the criteria. Dope materials? check, Dope c/w? Check, Unavailable in the UnitedStates? Check. Yep, they're a classic.

Cubanbee - That is quite the pick-up sir.

Crisone - That LDRS hat is really nice, good job!

Be safe, have fun

how many AM's do I need to join TEAM AM?

I'm not buying AM's just to get in, I do like AM's, and finding ones in 11.5-12 is a pain in the!%%%
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by berkum2step

yeah why can i join bro's?

haha..

i just pre-ordered the og structure colorways today can't wait to have them
Do you have any other info on the structure release?

If you want to join the fam.. just post up your collection and a bit about yourself/why you like AMs... you dont need a specific number to join
nerd.gif

and Hows Your Edge you should def ask Slingman (Steve) and SHOOTO.. they probably have the best pics in here
pimp.gif

Those small bubbles are a disgrace. But the shoe looks a lot better than almost every AM95 that came out this year.

I hope the reflective material is the shinier stuff they used until 2005 and not that wack stuff that only gets three shades brighter when you shine a1000-watt bulb on it.

fake edit: looking at the pic they have, it looks like they use the less-shiny material.
smh.gif

That and the small bubbles are the only things that look different to me from the 2004/05 Chili's.

STORMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OG fam members KNOW how I feel about them.

aaahhh...good times huh guys?!!

Originally Posted by micmorales

Berkum aka Gertjan...I thought you fam already?!! I vouched for you.

I love Af1...post it up my man!
Berkum - I too thought you were Fam. Mic's got your back, you contribute, so imo you're good.

I love Af1 - Post it up!

Vintagesole - I think Storms.

Originally Posted by micmorales

BTW, Kuya CRIS =
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

LDRS Fitteds are AMAZING

nerd.gif
pics ???
and yes.. the Storm days.. that was too funny Mic
laugh.gif
glad you found your pair.. hoping to scoop a pair up for myself soon,but im nottrying to pay 200+
smh.gif

Mmmmm structures...any news on the relase date and retail price???

and since the topic is on: when can i join the team?
tongue.gif

i would like to be fam haha i already told my story and posted pics!

i will check the first page and see if i am in the fam!

what do you want to know about the structure release?

well i am not a member of the fam yet..

well chris make me a member haha

btw i think you should go with the storms!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom