TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Nike kbizzle...I can't wait to see full pictures....you know that you're killing us with the wait though...haha

Stopping in to say hi before I run downtown to pick up my check. Wearing Infareds, hopefully get some pics up later

Have a good one all.

Broke these out today for the fam.
happy.gif

berkum2step - DOPE collection you have there.
smokin.gif

Mic,

The record is Enur featuring Natasja "Calabria". Lots of big Pop and Rhythm stations in the US are banging it. Just got a remix done with Mims. Haveto admit, he did his thing......

If y'all want me to hit you with an MP3, email me.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I CAN NOT MESSAGE. I CAN NOT COMMENT. I CAN NOT QUOTE. I CAN NOT REPLY UNLESS IT IS QUICK REPLY.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY I CAN'T TYPE IN THE DIALOGUE BOXES?

DUNKS206 AND BATTLEGROUND03, CAN YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME? OR CAN SOMEONE PM THOSE DUDES TO HOLLER AT ME?

This is*@+@$%@*@.

Today to a boring day of school

'99 AM 95's

berkum2step - Those ID Infared 90's with the patent leather toebox is sick.
gr0unded - Nice 95's there.

Goodmorning/afternoon/evening Famlay.........

Haven't been here in a min, DOPE pics and pick-ups as usual...haven't picked up any AM's lately, cuz honestly, there's nothin appealing to meright now.

Plus this month been kinda sad and happy for me and my Fam, first, a death in my family, a close uncle of mine......and on the happy side, we found our first"home" so all our funds are gonna be drained, haha, damn......no more pick-ups, well, we'll see, haha.

So, I'm sellin a few AM's (no not any of my Atmos'
laugh.gif
), soya size 8'ers, hit me up if interested......plus other shoes for sale as well.

Peace Fam.

Cris.

phillip - I sent you an e-mail

cris - Sorry to here about your uncle. Congratulation though on the new spot! I bought my home about 2 years ago and feared the worst about myshoe habit. Saying stuff like "I'm done with shoes", "No more pick ups", "I'm gonna have to sell my*#$*" Guess what, Igot creative and very selective with my spending. Still, my addiction in on the up and up
roll.gif

berkum2step, I've always liked your Infrareds, but there's something different about them besides the B2S you put on there... What are they? Customs?

sorry to hear kuya...
but great news on the new home! hopefully me and caroline find one soon aswell...

if you need funds..you can always sell me more XL Tees!

Grounded and The Baby Milo - dope 95s!

Chris - Thanks again for the kicks!

Cris - Sorry to hear about your loss and I feel your pain with the house situation. My wife and I close on our first house on Dec. 14th, so I am trying to bereally good with my funds as well.

Have a good friday Fam.

berkum2step i wanna thank you for very near making me cry with that pic of your homegrowns...still hoping someday i can find my sz 10

Originally Posted by illphillip

For some +$%%$%% reason I can't message you OR leave a comment.

I seem to have a major problem with everything but the quick reply.

Yes, still travelling like mad. In LA now, off to SF tomorrow. Got a pretty big record going at radio right now.

Probably mad team members out there. Holler at the kid.

[email protected]

What browser are you using? I had mad problems when I was using Safari, so yeah it might be that.

I'll be in SF tomorrow all day probably, if you need something to do hit me up. [email protected]

haha i find homegrowns in size 10 everywhere even below retail
just purchased my fourht pair but i am going to sell 2 pairs because i am moving out in a bit

thanks for the love everybody

btw. the infrareds are studio id's they surpose to be some sort of limited release of the nike hq here in the netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom