TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

Avenger - Good lookin' on the coupon. Might have to cop a little somethin', prolly a non-NT snkr.

Briannn - I love CG.
Amsterdan - Glad you been back in the thread. Grey '99s AM87s are
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Later,
Jerrod

Dan, grey 99's...?? hhhhmmmmm...good to have you back!

Thanks for the discount guys! Now all us Euro dudes need is a 747 to get there!

Originally Posted by avenger321

dunno if u can use it for id's but i guess some of u could pic up some new dunks?.....

dunks? ehh.. dunks are so 2002.

AM90 boots is where it's at, dawg.

Originally Posted by avenger321

@ briannnnn
nice amps; never seen that CW; might have to pick those up if i find a pair in my size
smile.gif
Thanks. Here's some pertinent info that may help you in your quest (why do I sound like some RPG character...)

050709 VJ-1
310721 003 00
07-26-05

I thought the quality of these was meh at first because of the shape. But after buying recent AMP's these cool greys are actually one of the last"quality" AMP's. The recent ones I've purchased have bad paint chipping problems. The Rejuvenation AMPs aren't as bad in this regard. The only redeeming quality the newer retros have is that the shape looks a little closer to the OG.

Originally Posted by amsterdan

ok...

i think some serious sheriffness is required here... ya'll getting out of hand ....
roll.gif

and i am convinced till date, that TAF had its impact on ze eeerrmaaax haaaip....

ah ya, hands up... all who claim AMs are dope will get taken into custoday, searched through and then shut up in Nikes biggest Dunk Factory for therapy...
wink.gif

roll.gif

Now all us Euro dudes need is a 747 to get there!
Haha Mike,
I'm down with that!
I'm always down with a nice vacation!
pimp.gif
Anybody else?

Wadup Dan, good to see you back in action man.
Sherrif away!
pimp.gif

SUP FAM! i never been in the sneaker showcase ever since the switch to yuku... haha but as far as i saw, i see some nice stuff in the last few pages...
but anyways, my car got broken into recently, and the robbers jacked my camera... (nikon d40
frown.gif
), and i am selling some shoes to fix my window and i need some money to replace my camera...

EDIT (i dont want to get banned...):
check the b/s forums for wmns 11/mens 9.5 grape and size 10 easter 180's soon

Hello Fam,

Just checking in. Good to see you posting, Dan! The Sheriff is back!

Some good pick-ups too in the last few pages. Lovely '96 tailwinds and shima shimas.

Tibor, the iguanas are very special indeed. Ill materials.

Peace out Fam!

wow..Phil, Guy then Oli...thats some heavy hitters...

Phil, whats good bro? still travelling like crazy?! My wifey loves the reggae cd!

moundraised23

Don't know why you decided to post that question here, but service is great and shipping speed should be decent.

simply because i plan on buyin some am90's/95's from the site, and read a few people in here coppin from them....so why not?
but thanks

Dunks206, I need to talk to you. [email protected]

For some +$%%$%% reason I can't message you OR leave a comment.

I seem to have a major problem with everything but the quick reply.

Guy, they do look good with the Orange. Have Grey in now. I'll switch them out when I want to floss though. HA!

Mic, glad the Mrs. likes the music. Yes, still travelling like mad. In LA now, off to SF tomorrow. Got a pretty big record going at radio right now.

Probably mad team members out there. Holler at the kid.

[email protected]

WOW!
roll.gif

I didn't mean to start all the sarcasm but I have to admit all of FAM came out of the woodwork to participate, which was funny as hell.

Nice 87's posted the last few pages - Chris/Grapes, Raf/Euro Adventures (Did these come with blue laces?) and Steve/wmns sport royals (Ebay has a pairsz 11 for $125 shipped)

Ian - Sorry to here about your camera. I just got my XT and I would be
mad.gif

wore these today

2nd pair came in

Oh yeah, all of the 9.5 fam members in the US hit me up
wink.gif

*Edit*I'm not selling the HOA's above. Just hit me up

Fellas I have a quick question regardin those wmns HOA 87s, were they ever made into a wmns 13? Maybe even 14?
ohwell.gif

Been lookin for a pair for ever, got 3 pairs of the red one, I'd kill for one blue pair
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif

Ain't been in here in a while ..

Preview of my sneaker showcase in houston next month..pretty obvious what it is
wink.gif

Actual Pics won't be revealed till Dec. 30th .. sorry guys gotta wait this out
smile.gif

Edit: These are not the blazers .. but customs on air max 1's. People are already messaging me confused.

Black Colorway - Size 13, 8.5
Red Colorway - Size 13, 9
White Colorway - Size 12, 8

Only the small sizes will be up for grabs afterwards .. the big sizes are for me.
devil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom