TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by crisone

Joe....I'm thinkin of a tee design for the TAF Members who attend and for yourself as well....like a Team AM Fam x Sneaks Up 4 tee, I got it in my head, just need to lay it out, watcha think???

Cris.
I get more and more excited by the day...

along with barkeepers friend, make sure you fully rinse out the solution. That's how the yellowing happens.

Yea I'd thought I'd washed it all out...

What Barkeeper's Friend should I use specifically? What process should I go through?

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Yea I'd thought I'd washed it all out...

What Barkeeper's Friend should I use specifically? What process should I go through?
use the barkeepers in a gold can...its kinda like a cleanser (comet, ajax). Make a paste and scrub it with like a tooth brush or something, letset for a lil while and rinse off. It might change the texture of the mesh, but it should help remove the yellowing.

PACQUIAO!! MABUHAY!!

Cotto showed heart tho ( and half his eye out ) sorry I just finished watching the fight...Phil, next time man

I love those IDs!! Patta asics inspired,Atmos and Kenyas are noice

Cris - "Cris B Patta' is hilarious
roll.gif
Just hit me up with what youneed done on em

Nice designs and I do agree with everyone. Eminem IV are
pimp.gif

wore one of my fav's today
4107009269_e61d267411_o.jpg

^^^C1 thats dope...lovin the swoosh on it. Do you do that with reg PS?

Chris...dope W&Ws. Im thinking about doing an ID version.

FAM- What's good all??

Check DJ AM's sneakers on E-Bay. A bunch of dope Air Maxes. Prices are pretty nuts, but whatever.

http://shop.ebay.com/djam-memorialfund/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
***The safety-orange Bursts are mine if they stay reasonable so stay away!
laugh.gif

Dope designs the past few pages. Lovin those Eminem IV AMs.

That show in April looks like it's gonna be sick. Wish I could make it, but we're doing our 2nd annual show here in April as well. Will be a busymonth.

Originally Posted by s dubl

hmmm...the USAs or 2 3 4 pairs of IDs.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Man, I broke in my USA's yesterday and today and I must say wow. They are so comfortable. There is no comparison in the way they fit compared to therecent qs AM1. Heck they even fit better than my 04 chilis, its weird. The USAs are my first pre 03 AM1.

The comfort in older Air Maxes is light years ahead of the current product.

I've been watching some stuff on the online selling site...just as a casual observer.

Today (recycled pics)

2coipe9.jpg

scuj2r.jpg

Very Nice Hoodie. Must be nice to be a Yankees fan right now.
happy.gif

I plan on going to NY for the first time next year when the Astros are in town. Thats gonna be awesome to be at the new Yankee stadium.

I would hope the Astros would be somewhat competitve...team looked so flat at the end of this season.

You won't see me wearing this, that's for sure, LOL

34s5va1.jpg

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I would hope the Astros would be somewhat competitve...team looked so flat at the end of this season.

You won't see me wearing this, that's for sure, LOL

34s5va1.jpg

Just the home or alternate for me. Not a crazy color hat kind of person.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

This is in San antonio right? I might take a $10 air force hop out there and attent too. How far is this from
Lackland Air Force Base?

its not to far but you cant ...walk im sure one of us can pick you up if you need transportaion to the show and back to lackland............

Man that would be dope bro! Thanks. And more then likely I'll tag along with Phase2x and I will be there! Hopefully by then Im a FAM member as well.Crisuno- I hope you saw that PM bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom