TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Loving the Atlantic Blue Penny II colorway!!!!!
smokin.gif

I swear I need to hit the lottery just to buy all the IDs I want.

Damn....I took a nap with my Daughter, and just woke up, sold out again.....

A lot of "Jordam's" re-created.....dope.

Jake...sounds like crazy fun, is the Show a weekend thing???

Cris.

First off, Whats up everybody. Im glad the AM 1 is back on ID. I got three pairs in before they sold out a few minutes ago. First is my recent pickup though.Early Christmas gift from the girlfriend. Very happy I found these.

Second here are the colorways I just bought off of ID. Im a simple colorway kind of guy:

Ive been after the 99's for the longest time, but these will have to do:

and last but not least:

inspired by these:

Simplicity is key.....nice El Bro.

Anyone know if/when they'll come up again???

Off the AM1 ID subject, something I made for my Wife for a B-Day/Push present:

AM2009 "Brilia"

Cris.

El Bro - Nice USAs
pimp.gif
. And I feel you on the IDs, I'm a simplecolorway guy myself.

bg - Nice comets and great pickup on the AM2 lights
pimp.gif
. The pair I haveare a little snug so I haven't worn them. I can't seem to let em go though.

I'm enjoying seeing everybody's ID designs. Wish I could buy about 6 pairs. If only I hadn't just bought a house, maybe I could afford some
frown.gif
. Wait a minute..........anybody want to buy a pair of size 10 AtomRed AM2 Lights?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

C1 right around 4:05pm PST they popped up.

Nice AM2K9 IDs..if I had only 2 kids I would def put my kids names on the back of a pair of IDs.

^ Thanks, damn, me and my Daughter slept at 3:30 and woke up at 5:30, and beforehand, I was on ID every minute waiting..........so hopefully around the sametime tomorrow.

Cris.

Crisone- make me a pair and after it's done I'll just pay. Lol jk I think some of the best iDs I've ever seen came from you. Those all black jointswith white midsole and red bottoms. And I think this homers were made by you too right? If it's not too much to ask can you post all your iDs that you havemade already? Thanks

^ Thanks...as of the Homers, I think they were made by Joann, not me, dope idea though, as of my ID's, I'll get a pic or so for you.....

Cris.

Sup Fam, thanks for the compliments on the new pick up.

I see everyone is still hard at work with the id's. I was on for a couple of hours today doin work
happy.gif

Someone on that other site posted these wmns release as a "Beet" color comparison. After stairing at them for a minute I realized that the materialsused is pretty much what the ID's are offering. Look at both cw's (Beet and White/Black) each pair consists of soft suede, mesh, speckled mid sole andno color on the air bubble
nerd.gif
My gut tells me that if you're curiouson what the quality and materials are on the id's?
I say this is it.
Not bad in my opinion but look at the "West" release...they pretty much have the same characteristics except the speckled mid sole. Now this scaresme
ohwell.gif
I'm going to hold of on ordering until I see my first pairs.
nike-wmns-air-max-1-suede-beet-2.jpg

nike-wmns-air-max-1-suede-beet-7.jpg

nike-air-max-1-athletic-west-1.jpg

nike-air-max-1-athletic-west-2.jpg

on a different note - WHAT A FIGHT!
pimp.gif
Props to both fighters

peace

Chris...I saw the West pair last weekend at NTLA and I was somewhat surprised the way they came out. If I wasnt there for something else I would have defcopped a pair. Quality wasnt great, but seemed to be better that the QS release. If the IDs came out like that I'd be ok with it I guess.

I feel you though on ordering more, but I dont have mass amounts of dope $%! IDs like some of y'all.
laugh.gif

and naw
laugh.gif
I dont have wifey drive after I get some kicks. I wait till I get home and chill with the kicks while Im watching TV like its a new child orsomething
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

Cris.
It's on Sunday, all day, but we usually do something for all the out-of-towners before and we always have an awesome pre-party event the nightbefore!!!

Cris.
It's on Sunday, all day, but we usually do something for all the out-of-towners before and we always have an awesome pre-party event the night before!!!
hmmmm
nerd.gif
, thats my birthday weekend i think i saw april 25thright? any east coasters wanna go??

the two i got, i hope the quality is better than the ones up there^^ though BG does have a good point everything looks similar

Cris.
It's on Sunday, all day, but we usually do something for all the out-of-towners before and we always have an awesome pre-party event the night before!!!

.............NICE!!!! So far, if all works out, with the sound of it, it looks like me and Chris (battleground) might be attending, hopefully, it's stilla long time away, we still have time to organize, as of places to eat, I remember 2 places, but it was in Coppell, "Salt Grass" & "Red, Hot,& Blue", pretty good eats.

Cris.

need help deciding, I will probably get 2 of the 5. what do you guys think?
I hate coming up with so many colorways then having to choose. I'm leaning towars the gry/blue/red and the EM's.

EM IV Inspired

and of course my NT pair again..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom