TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Ty- lows (top right USAs), Highs (bottom left) very dope sir
pimp.gif

Wanted to order these but couldn't get myself to do it. I have a suspicion the suede won't look good, ID materials are so hit or miss.
bhm8ms.png

Wanted to order these but couldn't get myself to do it. I have a suspicion the suede won't look good, ID materials are so hit or miss.
bhm8ms.png

I thought the suede looked pretty good on all the pairs that were posted a week or two ago... plus shipping is free and returns are free, so you can always send 'em back if you don't like 'em.

I thought the suede looked pretty good on all the pairs that were posted a week or two ago... plus shipping is free and returns are free, so you can always send 'em back if you don't like 'em.

Kazi - I definitely feel you dude.  Those "Michigan" ones you made are pretty nice.

So, someone needs to order one of the following so I can see actual product pics
laugh.gif

fyn7nk.jpg

1vzmb.jpg

Kazi - I definitely feel you dude.  Those "Michigan" ones you made are pretty nice.

So, someone needs to order one of the following so I can see actual product pics
laugh.gif

fyn7nk.jpg

1vzmb.jpg

wow Tyler, the orange highs are niiiice. they remind me of the lows from 91 or so with the infrared swoosh, but reversed, and high. and with all white sole, haha.

wow Tyler, the orange highs are niiiice. they remind me of the lows from 91 or so with the infrared swoosh, but reversed, and high. and with all white sole, haha.

Guys, I need help
how do I control myself?

Theres too many pairs to be bought right now.. its overwhelming.

Guys, I need help
how do I control myself?

Theres too many pairs to be bought right now.. its overwhelming.

^ Unless you're driving yourself into debt or skipping meals to pay for shoes, I think there's nothing wrong with buying a lot.

Looked back a few pages and the suede does indeed look good, wow. I actually had no idea about the christmas ID run until today....I've been way out of the loop.

^ Unless you're driving yourself into debt or skipping meals to pay for shoes, I think there's nothing wrong with buying a lot.

Looked back a few pages and the suede does indeed look good, wow. I actually had no idea about the christmas ID run until today....I've been way out of the loop.

Back
Top Bottom