TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

the only designs i'm seriously considering are some highs that have a 3/4 + 1/4 colorblocking similar to the orca's rookie mentioned. not sure if imma do it yet.

the only designs i'm seriously considering are some highs that have a 3/4 + 1/4 colorblocking similar to the orca's rookie mentioned. not sure if imma do it yet.

Well i went ahead and did my 2 i wanted. Try not to procrastinate to long fellas cause when u feel ready/comfortable to make your pair(s) all 750 might be gone by then. Just a heads up.

Well i went ahead and did my 2 i wanted. Try not to procrastinate to long fellas cause when u feel ready/comfortable to make your pair(s) all 750 might be gone by then. Just a heads up.

just got these in from the other site.. where they supposed to have the metal lace piece in the front?? or did they not come with it..

made in 2001...Air Force 1 B white/white 624040 111

just got these in from the other site.. where they supposed to have the metal lace piece in the front?? or did they not come with it..

made in 2001...Air Force 1 B white/white 624040 111

Originally Posted by MNadel

are lows sold out already? making it blank makes it a high automatically

When you get to the "Collar" option, you can pick whether you want a low or high.

Originally Posted by MNadel

are lows sold out already? making it blank makes it a high automatically

When you get to the "Collar" option, you can pick whether you want a low or high.

mnadel - select blank then go to collar and select low. 
i ordered a pair of highs in leather. not a clean design at all, kinda ugly, very flashy and using a clear outsole. *shrugs*

mnadel - select blank then go to collar and select low. 
i ordered a pair of highs in leather. not a clean design at all, kinda ugly, very flashy and using a clear outsole. *shrugs*

Kev -  I can't wait to see how they turn out---I thought they were a pretty sick design (you definitely made them look like an iD, and not something simple). 
tongue.gif

Kev -  I can't wait to see how they turn out---I thought they were a pretty sick design (you definitely made them look like an iD, and not something simple). 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom