TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

That would be good news then.

If it's just aftermarket modifications then you got urself a legit steal... that happened to come from some guy with pretty weird preference for treading.

I'm sure the original owner took them to a shoe cobbler of some sort to add that on the outsoles. Traction is a must for snow and ice!

-Jermaine

yeah, most likely the outsole was removed/stripped and replaced with this. doesn't look like the traction would be great.

damn canadians...

those luxes look legit. the black highs released twice, in 2001? and 2004. those have the newer soles, and yeah they look modified, crepe-looking. first thing i thought of was it looks like herculiner...

Just picked up the Bday AF1's today ($170 is the most I've EVER spent on a pair of shoes :x )

The Lux's came in as well, and they look and feel extremely legit aside from the sole. I emailed the seller, and he said that he wasnt too sure, all that he could tell me is that it was a "rare model", which doesnt sound too promising. But it has the SKU #, the good materials, the shape ect, so I'll just be optimistic

^^^

You're over-thinking the eBay pickup my man. You got them for about $80 or $90 right? Are you satisfied with the shape and quality of materials? Yes, then relax as you gotta understand that these joints dropped over a decade ago and the seller probably forgot why he/she modified the shoes in the first place.

no chance anybody has a coupon code for free shipping or somethin from dss eh? pm meh

Shipping on a second item is $5. Often times with DSS, I try to wait until there are 2 items I want and order in combos.

They have the 49ers Speed Turfs for 115. Right now, that's a combo I'm considering ordering.

I remember being in high school when customizing air force one"s with designer print were the rave due to the video for 112's hey luv video with Prodigy rocking the custom timberland's with the Burberry trim. I never knew customizing shoes with designer print was a thing of the eighties as well ( i knew of the clothing,i.e dapper dan )

What's the story behind that pic? I have it saved on my HD too, but I just stumbled across it randomly.
Dont quote me on this, but I believe thats when they had a few air force heads (clark kent and a couple other people I forget) do the top 100 air forces of all time. Theres a video somewhere of it. I THINK thats what its from, not 100% sure though.

Last edited:
hey ddouble,
how long did the whitening gel last for before it went back to yellow?

They lasted a few months but then slowly turned yellow again. I'll say about 6 months in total and i had to reapply and brush off everyday for a week to get them like that.

Back
Top Bottom