TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

shawnyboyy killin' it as usual!

Teezy that's some interesting info. Do the midsoles feel slippery after you wipe the tire shine? Also, would it work on colored soles?

shawnyboyy killin' it as usual!

Teezy that's some interesting info. Do the midsoles feel slippery after you wipe the tire shine? Also, would it work on colored soles?

G I know that the tire shine is used for black. But I do know some people who use it to condition their dashboards in their cars. So it might. I'd try it on a beater pair first

What's the best way to get yellowing off a white midsole? I got a pair of redsox forces that need whitened

G I know that the tire shine is used for black. But I do know some people who use it to condition their dashboards in their cars. So it might. I'd try it on a beater pair first

What's the best way to get yellowing off a white midsole? I got a pair of redsox forces that need whitened

they do feel slightly slippery but if you spread it thin (and make sure to wipe all the areas after with a dry towel after) it takes away most of the slipperyness an its really not that bad (doesn't make a mess if the shoes touch anything or if u touch them) ..how they look after is well worth it. I've used this method on all my rare kicks and its never ruined a single pair..just received the rose gardens from phillip today i'll do it to one of the shoes and take side by side pics and post em. yea it does work on colors also, and i think we're fu*cked as far as the yellowing of white soles go..kids in high school would use white shoe polish from wallgreens to whiten up their forces, it kinda worked but wasn't very legit

they do feel slightly slippery but if you spread it thin (and make sure to wipe all the areas after with a dry towel after) it takes away most of the slipperyness an its really not that bad (doesn't make a mess if the shoes touch anything or if u touch them) ..how they look after is well worth it. I've used this method on all my rare kicks and its never ruined a single pair..just received the rose gardens from phillip today i'll do it to one of the shoes and take side by side pics and post em. yea it does work on colors also, and i think we're fu*cked as far as the yellowing of white soles go..kids in high school would use white shoe polish from wallgreens to whiten up their forces, it kinda worked but wasn't very legit

Teeezy, just click on my link above and you see that there is a method that works very very well for that problem
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom