TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

p5jay2 - jd stealths is what there usualy called or somethin along those line, ive always liked those n most jd sports af1s from the past

Teeezy where did you say you lived again? What are your work hours like as well?
wink.gif

Lol. Man that's sick right there! Are those sheed highs? Where'd the black/pink come from? Mids are where we get it

Teeezy where did you say you lived again? What are your work hours like as well?
wink.gif

Lol. Man that's sick right there! Are those sheed highs? Where'd the black/pink come from? Mids are where we get it

those look like black pl dunks, i think you can find those mids on ebay, they was a womans release i think they nick named "mtv's"

those look like black pl dunks, i think you can find those mids on ebay, they was a womans release i think they nick named "mtv's"

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

wink.gif

haha yea mtvs came off the bay used for $40 somethin. dam I didn't realize how similar they really were though..both from 01' too..

2000 SC Highs (top right)

wink.gif

haha yea mtvs came off the bay used for $40 somethin. dam I didn't realize how similar they really were though..both from 01' too..

2000 SC Highs (top right)

Black Forces GO!
2m2yre9.jpg

Such a great colorway, but this was one of those first releases where I remember wondering....."what up with this 'leather'?"

Black Forces GO!
2m2yre9.jpg

Such a great colorway, but this was one of those first releases where I remember wondering....."what up with this 'leather'?"

Black Forces GO!
2m2yre9.jpg

Good god man. Why don't u let go off one of them black grey highs toward me?

I got 5 pair...3 DS never laced up what size are u?

Good god man. Why don't u let go off one of them black grey highs toward me?

I got 5 pair...3 DS never laced up what size are u?

man shawn your shoes stay so new looking.. even the ones I got from you look so much newer than my other ds pairs

man shawn your shoes stay so new looking.. even the ones I got from you look so much newer than my other ds pairs

Back
Top Bottom