TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Great stuff team !

2 guard - sick , sick gems !

Mail man dropped these off today - Af1 Michigan Jewels (think thats the name) Still waiting for my linens will post pics when i get them !

pimp.gif

Great stuff team !

2 guard - sick , sick gems !

Mail man dropped these off today - Af1 Michigan Jewels (think thats the name) Still waiting for my linens will post pics when i get them !

pimp.gif

Man those black/grey suedes are awesome.  Didn't know you were still copping? Matt
Newest pick up: '97.. Tyler and Kev know how long it took me to get my hands on this pair.  Almost gave up.  

Man those black/grey suedes are awesome.  Didn't know you were still copping? Matt
Newest pick up: '97.. Tyler and Kev know how long it took me to get my hands on this pair.  Almost gave up.  

laugh.gif
, MNadal... how long?!... 
laugh.gif
, you pick up pairs left and right that I have been searching for close to a decade for.  
pimp.gif
, those are amazing btw!

laugh.gif
, MNadal... how long?!... 
laugh.gif
, you pick up pairs left and right that I have been searching for close to a decade for.  
pimp.gif
, those are amazing btw!

Well only a couple of years lol.  But I found this pair in November and it took me until now to get my hands on them.  I described them to kev as "glaciers with an adrenaline needle in them", so dope 

Well only a couple of years lol.  But I found this pair in November and it took me until now to get my hands on them.  I described them to kev as "glaciers with an adrenaline needle in them", so dope 

Back
Top Bottom