TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Do you have a matching chinchilla coat for any of those
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

-welcome to NT phatemil.

-I'm loving those suede ID's RealROC. Not into the new GR's much, but the obsidian w/ gum sole pair looks tempting.

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Do you have a matching chinchilla coat for any of those
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

-welcome to NT phatemil.

-I'm loving those suede ID's RealROC. Not into the new GR's much, but the obsidian w/ gum sole pair looks tempting.

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

I think it's been almost a year since I posted anything on here. Been lurking around here and there, but NT is not what it use to be. Here's my most recent pick-ups including IDs from the first time around and the 2nd time around when they added the gumsole. The IDs aren't gonna break any necks; I just wanted basic, suede AF1s. Enjoy!
These are so 
pimp.gif
...I'm gonna take an inspirational cue from you the next time AF1's pop up on iD. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

I think it's been almost a year since I posted anything on here. Been lurking around here and there, but NT is not what it use to be. Here's my most recent pick-ups including IDs from the first time around and the 2nd time around when they added the gumsole. The IDs aren't gonna break any necks; I just wanted basic, suede AF1s. Enjoy!
These are so 
pimp.gif
...I'm gonna take an inspirational cue from you the next time AF1's pop up on iD. 
happy.gif

Few new pairs that just arrived Nike AF1 x Medicom Be@rbick  ....Choco mid....Linen

Choco Mid

Few new pairs that just arrived Nike AF1 x Medicom Be@rbick  ....Choco mid....Linen

Choco Mid

did anyone see the AF1 collector (not really vintage stuff), but it was enough to get him an interview, in issue 20 of SneakerFreaker?

Nice p/us 2guard and therealROC....great stuff. I got burned by my store on denims, they had their shipment delayed, but now won't get em. MAYBE, but most likely not. I'm really disappointed because I really wanted a pair. Oh well, I'll look for something old on eBay....

did anyone see the AF1 collector (not really vintage stuff), but it was enough to get him an interview, in issue 20 of SneakerFreaker?

Nice p/us 2guard and therealROC....great stuff. I got burned by my store on denims, they had their shipment delayed, but now won't get em. MAYBE, but most likely not. I'm really disappointed because I really wanted a pair. Oh well, I'll look for something old on eBay....

Back
Top Bottom