TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

chrome translates for you. most don't ship international on yahoo japan and you need to sign up for an account if you want to bid and that's pretty hard unless you're japanese. most of us use a proxy/bidservice and then you have to pay a big fee. 

chrome translates for you. most don't ship international on yahoo japan and you need to sign up for an account if you want to bid and that's pretty hard unless you're japanese. most of us use a proxy/bidservice and then you have to pay a big fee. 

major canvas high pair sz10.5
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...gename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

did someone here win them? i was watching but price went out of my budget.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

. most of us use a proxy/bidservice and then you have to pay a big fee. 

hmm...so thats how its done...how much are the fees and customs duties?

. most of us use a proxy/bidservice and then you have to pay a big fee. 

hmm...so thats how its done...how much are the fees and customs duties?

Those 'cuse highs went way higher than I expected in this market. I thought $150 would do the trick....sucks, on to the next though. I need canvas highs.

Those 'cuse highs went way higher than I expected in this market. I thought $150 would do the trick....sucks, on to the next though. I need canvas highs.

damn! that went pretty high. 
I'm saying, those went ridiculously high.  no way would I pay that much for a GR pair of canvas highs, as beautiful as they may be.  looks like multiple people in here were bidding against one another anyway. 

damn! that went pretty high. 
I'm saying, those went ridiculously high.  no way would I pay that much for a GR pair of canvas highs, as beautiful as they may be.  looks like multiple people in here were bidding against one another anyway. 

I really don't understand this talk about not wanting to pay over 125 for a pair of "GR's".
Yes they were GR's in 1994.

Yes they are currently more limited than any "limited" release today.

Yes they are worth a lot more than 100$.

Those canvas highs in that condition do not come around often, if ever.

I really don't understand this talk about not wanting to pay over 125 for a pair of "GR's".
Yes they were GR's in 1994.

Yes they are currently more limited than any "limited" release today.

Yes they are worth a lot more than 100$.

Those canvas highs in that condition do not come around often, if ever.

Back
Top Bottom