..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i think jdocs was one of the people asking for the box tag so i'm guessing he printed the one somebody posted and pasted it on a new box cause his pair didn't come with one.

Yup. It's just a random box with a tag I made on it.

those vapors are unreal. i was about to pull the trigger on a pair on NT here several months back, but i couldn't justify the $200+ price tag.

how much did you drop on those? i'd love to have a pair some day!

btw; superb job with the seaglow. i'm going to have to go something about my glaciers soon.

Originally Posted by JDocs

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i think jdocs was one of the people asking for the box tag so i'm guessing he printed the one somebody posted and pasted it on a new box cause his pair didn't come with one.

Yup. It's just a random box with a tag I made on it.

That's what I figured! How do you go about making tags? Usually I just print the box tags off of Pickyourshoes.com and then tape them to the box.

nice vapors jdocs. glad to see you had good results with the seaglow also.
smokin.gif

i still got a lot more 'glowing to do too.
and lol@ the box tag, i've done that once before heh.

I gotta get some of that seaglow- need to brighten up the soles on my 96 patents before I bring them out.

How do you use that seaglow- is it just something you scrub on, or do you have to apply and let it sit in the sun or something?

I debated buying those Vapors for a good week after seeing the seaglow results. Then I heard someone mention that the yellowing comes back so I justcouldn't buy them. It was a very good price for an experiment though.

Good luck with them and keep us updated on the pics. The upper quality is
smokin.gif

I will have to keep looking for a pair.

i hate to say it but im feelin those...
unrolled canvas edges? thanksss...

p.s those vapors are nuts...
i needta get some of that seaglow...

after patent leather,specifically WHITE yellows... will seaglow do anything?

my 9.5 maples and their sz 13 DS older brother
Oh mazaaaa where for art thou?, lol
orjpn7.jpg

2zzlzxi.jpg

and these are making its way out of my home, thank God I bought 2 pairs!

Originally Posted by Neighbor Beast

not a crazy collection like my brother (peoplesChump) but hey ...
2rogbxg.jpg

vesowz.jpg

nice collection im feelin all those. what size you rock? those orange lows are crazy

A few pick ups for good prices
pimp.gif

Those white/blk forces quality is so amazin, tumbled leather, then some un-atmos and independence days.

14297r7.jpg

2qteuxk.jpg

2ebzl1l.jpg

Like my tocallo sergio said those clark kents... Man I think those shyets are kinda hot. I'd buy em. Man hopefully they release.

I wish they let mayor's fat+$! do a pair and actually release. I think some of the stuff he makes is at bespoke is way nicer then Clark kents stuff

Back
Top Bottom