..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Originally Posted by kicks4eva

hey thanks bro, and yeah they are sz 9.5...

they came from eBay didn't they? About 2-4 weeks ago?
mad.gif

yeah they actually are, i feel you guys on the out bid thing. i think these were buy it now $95 and the bid ended at thirty two or whatever..but i offered him$80 for them and he took it..

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

hey thanks bro, and yeah they are sz 9.5...

they came from eBay didn't they? About 2-4 weeks ago?
mad.gif

yeah they actually are, i feel you guys on the out bid thing. i think these were buy it now $95 and the bid ended at thirty two or whatever..but i offered him $80 for them and he took it..

Yea, I really wasnt outbidded, I was the one that bidded $32.00.
roll.gif

I asked him how much you want, I guess you already offered.
frown.gif

mal0dk.jpg

Recent pick-up...
$47 shipped... been wanting these for a while and last week i had 3 chances at em...
and 3 different pairs popped up...

1498ec3.jpg

finally got my set...
15qrp8j.jpg

and this is just me being a lame...

p.s got a job today... not the greatest job ever but eh...
i run a Zumiez now... let's see how managing THIS is...

maza: you've been picking up a lotta stuff, mate! nice uncocoas! one of the best, imo!

everyone seems to be getting a lotta good stuff recently. me - i gotta stay dry till june. that's tomorrow for me
wink.gif
can't wait!

Originally Posted by Jae718

nice brown escapes i need to get around to buyin both pairs there just clean shoes
searchin4js - theres a 10 on ebay

sadly i cant fit a 10...Gotta be a 10.5!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Speaking of black gum hi's.
Just copped these. for 35 shipped. no straps but i got plenty of black straps.
Im mad siced to have a semi decent pair since my other hi's got nuff miles on them

!BSj9FGwBmk~%24(KGrHgoH-EEEjlLlyOEvBKD2zYwQj!~~_1.JPG
!BSj9Hfg!2k~%24(KGrHgoH-EYEjlLl2qfnBKD2znbGpQ~~_1.JPG

These are no where as near as fresh as ROOKEEs pair tho. Them joints is
eek.gif

very nice taiwans! what size are they? i was looking for a pair for the longest; but i've given up now. can't seem to find a 10 anywhere, anymore (fora good price). am on the lookout for jd fades, though. still, these still make my blood run...

btw; anyone know anything about the phoenix/rooster af1s? same year, and style # as the roosters, but with a phoenix lasered on the sides. would appreciate anyinfo. were they samples only?

First af1 for me, not my pic, hung over and lazy. af1 premium bison/baroque brown. EU/Can. release i think. the leather quality on these is amazing, softesti've seen. any idea what they're worth? i can't seem to find too much info about them.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Hey guys. Just picked up some 2004 Waterproofs from my store here in Philly. They have a couple size 9.5s for $80. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll pick them up for you + shipping costs.
439266719ce644667e0729d157b3276bfc4056b8.pjpg

Sorry to quote myself, but they have 1 9.5 left. Let me know if anyone is interested!

Haven't posted any pics in a while.. been WAY too lazy to take any pics
laugh.gif
.. anyway..

Newest pick up (2 weeks old now I think).. DS Vapors sz 11
3582975811_afe9c982ee_o.jpg

Had to sea glow these bad boys.. Before pic
3582975809_414138d91f_o.jpg

After
3582975827_45d57cd15b_o.jpg

Went a bit over board near the AIR logo, but hey its ok.. still need some work but its WORKING
eek.gif

Bonus pic, my embroidered swoosh family
3582975819_97d743566f_o.jpg

^^Quick Question: Vapors released in 2000, so why is it in a plain orange Nike Box? Box tag looks good, but wrong box. Just wondering...

i think jdocs was one of the people asking for the box tag so i'm guessing he printed the one somebody posted and pasted it on a new box cause his pairdidn't come with one.

Back
Top Bottom