TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Great stuff so far...anyway i've decided to make these my grails...if only they were a sz up more! These are gorgeous...i found them somewhere...so they aren't mine..

Coffee Brown Hi's 1993
62fwkur.jpg

52ukmeo.jpg

67rabrq.jpg

i swear i will get them one day...Other honourable mentions:

Black Red Canvas Hi's 1994
4uv32tt.jpg

4v34hvr.jpg

4msqyxc.jpg

White Black Hi's 1991
6ex739v.jpg

52wkbqb.jpg

662za7o.jpg

to answer some questions, i do not have or own the shoes nor do i know where to get them...

Thanks Kevin, I hate charging alot of money for shoes I just like to pass them on to a good home, although the price is high on one pair but I just hate letting those go and they cost me an and a leg :tongue:
tongue.gif

I wonder where you found those MetalStich :lol:
laugh.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
they are all very nice though.

lol, sorry I can't do pm's but if you need help with anything just put it in here and I'll point you in the right direction, I thought about getting the brown highs when I saw them yesterday but I have other shoes I would rather find at the moment.

those highs are gorgeous...just need a bit of armor-all.

here's a pair similar to the boulders:
:smokin
smokin.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

(from a few pages back)

Those are sick. Mine should be coming in 1-2 weeks, sz 11... no og box..

I heard these were from '94, but nikeairforce1.com doesn't have them listed? I don't see this high version either:

4uv32tt.jpg
Revenge is a dish best served cold
CruzAzul
F.C. BARCELONA
EquipoTRIcolor​

nike.com has a lot of models missing. i understand there's a lot of models out there, but i figured they'd at least have a sample of each sitting around somewhere, or a photo.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

i think you can send stuff in so they can add it to the site, and they give you something for contributing. i'd be a bit paranoid about my stuff coming back, though.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Quote:
i do not have or own the shoes nor do i know where to get them...

isn't there a pair of black/red canvas highs in that exact size for sale right now? i was debating last night but....i really want some blue/orange canvas highs.
STOP THE GIMMICKS​

here we go...
took a while
i tried to put them in some sort of order....

HIGHS...
5x5uvf9.png

MIDS...
4xmeann.png

PRE 2000...
6euw6zs.png

2001-2003...
4uot99g.png

6g8vkhz.png

2qbd46t.png

4kn2clh.png

52pvz15.png

UMMM A STACK I SKIPPED WHILE TAKIN THE PICS LOL
SO WE GOT SOME 03, 04, 05 AND 06 IN THERE....
53hdksm.png

THE AFTERMATH...
62zahrb.png
UPTOWNS.NET
MYSPACE.COM/PRYMONE
PRYM STYLE BLOG
TEAM AF-ONE

^^ haha... great pics prymones :pimp:
pimp.gif
... those purple/white highs are smokin..hoop oranges.. :pimp:
pimp.gif
...pretty much everything was good :lol:
laugh.gif

I'll post mine when I get home..even if im not on the fam!! :smile:
smile.gif
TEAMAMFAM

Not a mids or highs kinda guy(only own 1 pair of mids) + i agree with JDocs :pimp:
pimp.gif
collection prymone
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF1 World Cup "USA's" - DS or VNDS 10.5 - 11

ffighter, the s/o is at 77 + 30 shipping (no one bid yet), but I want it to be 50 shipped or less
TEAM-AF-ONE​
x​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
x​
TeamWolfShirts

50 or less?....eh, if it's one off your "grail" list, go for it. What it's goin for now......i'd def pass....just my two cents bro

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF1 World Cup "USA's" - DS or VNDS 10.5 - 11

lol. i know i've burned alotta brain cells but......those are the same black/red canvas highs for sale right now. just looked up the link. so nor do i know where to get them i don't wanna tell people where they are for sale right now - that's the more accurate statement
laugh.gif

STOP THE GIMMICKS​

Back
Top Bottom