TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

really nice collection,,,,love those denver COF's.....

My latest pick-up

286004714.jpg

286004728.jpg

286004736.jpg

Nice collection myones....we almost have the same birthday. Mine was Oct 29th.. just turned 20 :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals

There's a whole lot poppin' off in this thread! Lots of good stuff, nice pics.
*LATE PASS* Congrats to ffighter on the completion of his Cartoon set, good stuff my dude.
jaybe, those purple highs are crazy fresh, time machine status.
Shout to R N S for the pics, saw some new stuff I've never see before, thanks to you.
Those infrared lows are too nice...
shoemasta- you killin me with that buy/sell post, you do layaways?
MyOnes- you too young to be holding all that, I'm gonna have to confiscate those baby jewels mids from you (my son wants to be on the Team too!)
I'm gonna try to take some decent pics of my 1's and post 'em up sometime this week, but I have to do it before 7 Paul 7; I got a feeling that once he shows what he's holding, it'll be time for AF1 Vol. 4, Vol.3 will be shut down!

Let's keep this thread poppin' and uh...(get ready for corny joke/sneaker pun)

May the "Force" be with you all.
*crickets*
I uh, I'll show myself out, thanks.
TEAM-AF-ONE

^ Nike has tendency to take 2 great designs and fuse them into one solid piece of crap. How about those AM/Huarache hybrids that popped up? Yikes.

On a side note, I'm trying to do a collection post...but with work and night classes I don't think I have time to un-box and photograph everything I own.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

Here's what I got, not much yet but I'm tryin to get my weight up. Sorry bout the big pics, I don't know how to resize.
4xz566q.jpg

53r319v.jpg
SELL ME YOUR AIR FORCE 1'S SIZE 8

HollowPoints
Quote:
May the "Force" be with you all
:rofl:
roll.gif
How long were you debating on whether to type that or not???

Take care bro

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF1 World Cup "USA's" - DS or VNDS 10.5 - 11

thanks guys but yea nice to see peoples shoes ill post mine tomorrow.

peace

TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

mtrlstci love my ups

lol HollowPoints don't worry you have probably seen everything I have 3 or 4 times before in here, plus if anyone is going to shut this thread down its Sgtshizzle he probably has everything I have but in doubles knowing him lol. Honestly though this could not have come at a worse time for me since im destroying and rebuilding part of my collection at the moment so I have gone form 50 AF1's to around 30, but I'll post what I have left it might have to be a mix of old and new pictures since its always pitch balck by the time I get home from work this time of year, unless I wait until the weekend to do a group picture.

Kevin, ****e is one of the most commonly said words in England I must hear it atleast 20 times a day lol.

I have enjoyed seeing everyone's collection so far lots of great stuff cant wait to see what everyone else is holding.

some of yall should add some more heat to your collection by visiting my posts in buy sell forums!
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals​
Punch a crip in his lip and watch the real color drip​

^^^ Yes they should prices are insanely cheap, thanks again for the Cocoa's I always wanted a second pair since there my grails.

I want those Cones...but they arent on my "list" so I cant bring myself to buying them...

but if they are on there for too long... :evil:
devil.gif
TEAMAMFAM

MY PICS WILL BE UP SOON, TINY PIC ACTING UP

MYONES ALLREADY TOLDD YOU ON UPTOWNS BUT GREAT COLLECTION
NICE STUFF GMONEY
LMAOOO @ MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
PEACE

UPTOWNS.NET
MYSPACE.COM/PRYMONE
PRYM STYLE BLOG
TEAM AF-ONE

damn paul, some pretty good prices for those forces. too bad your feet are the wrong size :tongue:
tongue.gif
STOP THE GIMMICKS​

Sorry Kevin I think I misread what you typed earlier, did you mean my auctions? I hate selling one particular shoe but I'm going to try and get the actual thing now I'm going to be buying some AM's.

Back
Top Bottom