TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in the gym here at school. My job is to smile and greet everyone and get paid lol. How and would you guys ask a chick for the digits if im at the front desk?
nerd.gif
Just be like "yo, you the baddest b I've seen walked in" 1/10 will respond to your favor. My homegirls always say that some girls likes to be called a b sometimes. It makes them feel bad and in control
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If you're at the gym, you should see these chicks pretty regularly. Just strike up convo. As they're coming in/leaving. Real quick, something funny, then let her work out. Goodbye, smile, keep it moving. If the convos start lasting longer, then you can get the math.

Would be ok with a guy you're talking to/casual dating but not in an exclusive relationship with, openly sleeping with other women?

I'm sure the group of girls I'm sleeping with now assumes I do but it's more of an unspoken thing. I've made it clear I'm not looking for a relationship so they know that I'm not trying to be exclusive or anything.

Most girls are not going to be ok with a dude being open about sleeping with other women at the same time. The truth hurts and isn't always helpful.

Now cheating in an "monogamous" relationship is a whole another matter and I realize it's "wrong" but it's not a huge deal to me when there isn't a long term commitment in place. I just chalk it up to part of the game >D

To me it seems like they are trying to cheat in seemingly monogamous relationships --- if I'm dating a dude and it's no talk about commitment I'm making sure he's strapped up anyway, so do what you feel. Also, if you feel like you need to sleep with a plethora of women you'll get by without me in the mix. Ain't no **** that good where I got to stand in line for it

I work in the gym here at school. My job is to smile and greet everyone and get paid lol. How and would you guys ask a chick for the digits if im at the front desk?

:nerd:
Just be like "yo, you the baddest b I've seen walked in" 1/10 will respond to your favor. My homegirls always say that some girls likes to be called a b sometimes. It makes them feel bad and in control :lol:

LOLOL

do NOT call them B!!!s

nerd.gif
Just be like "yo, you the baddest b I've seen walked in" 1/10 will respond to your favor. My homegirls always say that some girls likes to be called a b sometimes. It makes them feel bad and in control
laugh.gif
LOLOL

do NOT call them B!!!s
laugh.gif
 ok maybe not at the gym. but try it sometime, you'd be surprised with some of the response

Would be ok with a guy you're talking to/casual dating but not in an exclusive relationship with, openly sleeping with other women?

I'm sure the group of girls I'm sleeping with now assumes I do but it's more of an unspoken thing. I've made it clear I'm not looking for a relationship so they know that I'm not trying to be exclusive or anything.

Most girls are not going to be ok with a dude being open about sleeping with other women at the same time. The truth hurts and isn't always helpful.

Now cheating in an "monogamous" relationship is a whole another matter and I realize it's "wrong" but it's not a huge deal to me when there isn't a long term commitment in place. I just chalk it up to part of the game >D

To me it seems like they are trying to cheat in seemingly monogamous relationships --- if I'm dating a dude and it's no talk about commitment I'm making sure he's strapped up anyway, so do what you feel. Also, if you feel like you need to sleep with a plethora of women you'll get by without me in the mix. Ain't no **** that good where I got to stand in line for it

And your last two sentences is why dudes feel the need to lie. People are naturally selfish.

I need a play for this chick I used to work with a couple years back.  She added me on Facebook, and I'm tempted to message her and see if she's down to link up, but I don't how to go about handling it.

So I cooked for 15+ heads at my friend's superbowl gathering. I was basically cooking the entire game and got pretty drunk. I got home around 10PM and my boy sends out a message expressing his anger that no one helped clean. I apologized and he never responded. Should I hit him with "I cooked for people all night and missed out on some highlights, I know you aint talking about me"?  

where's the yamb in here?

So I cooked for 15+ heads at my friend's superbowl gathering. I was basically cooking the entire game and got pretty drunk. I got home around 10PM and my boy sends out a message expressing his anger that no one helped clean. I apologized and he never responded. Should I hit him with "I cooked for people all night and missed out on some highlights, I know you aint talking about me"?  
where's the yamb in here?
laugh.gif
 wrong thread

this the Thread about Yambs, not the Thread about Dambs

And your last two sentences is why dudes feel the need to lie. People are naturally selfish.

lolwut

nah, people need to get over themselves. If you got 4 chicks, you shouldn't be upset the 5th one is taking themselves out the game.

Some girls don't like to share so that's why dudes will lie about if they're sleeping with anyone else

Less than 5 players is a technical I think

I need a play for this chick I used to work with a couple years back.  She added me on Facebook, and I'm tempted to message her and see if she's down to link up, but I don't how to go about handling it.

If you haven't seen her in a couple years and she friended YOU, it should be easy to link up bro. Just act mad excited to hear from her and be like we should definitely catch up sometime over coffee or a drink or something. I don't think it has to be anything crazy unless you guys were never really friends.

:nerd:
Just be like "yo, you the baddest b I've seen walked in" 1/10 will respond to your favor. My homegirls always say that some girls likes to be called a b sometimes. It makes them feel bad and in control :lol:

LOLOL

do NOT call them B!!!s
:lol:  ok maybe not at the gym. but try it sometime, you'd be surprised with some of the response

:lol: Naw don't do that, if you're not that type of dude that talks like that where it flows naturally and your confidence and tone dictates that your intent is harmless and is a compliment, nope. It will come off wrong. I'm foul mouthed mostly, so when i say she a bad mother ****** or ***** you believe it.

Bad female friend just had her boyfriend break up with her. Is it disrespectful to my relationship to have a drink with her even if I don't plan on beating them cakes?

Met this pawg at a sports bar during the superbowl. She told me she was already with 3 guys :smh: . She was hesitant to give the digits up so she asked where I live at, and I just pecked her on the cheek and left her my info. Not expecting her to hit me back if she's getting dug out like that :x but I would've been more disappointed with myself if I didn't bother talking to her at all. There was other yambs in the spot eyeing me/ to be had (although not on the same level) so next time I know to have plan B,C,D 8)

Last edited:
My dude ricky be having those 1st timer on the casting couch "would you like to take your clothes off now?" pic :lol: :pimp:

whats the strategy for hitting a chick (late 20s), good girl type
  • whos in a serious longterm relationship
  • isnt happy with dude
  • and hasnt broken up because they've been together so long and wants to "stick with it"
Cakes are crazy. We're been friends for 2 years now. We're cool; she occasionally texts and calls me. How do I make her give up the goods?

INB4: karma, im foul, shame.  No fap feb got me on YOLO mode; so toodles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom