TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it's just my perspective, but chasing off pure physical attraction comes off as (for lack of a better word) desperate to me.
-even if you do it so subtly like how you did it. because if she has standards, shes not giving her number to just any good looking brother.
you have to bring something more to the table, besides confidence.
the way I generally go about things, is I have an actual conversation.
-because it then shows you are articulate enough to have one, and your judging them more then appearance, and that your standards
mean something. (women love to be validated by a man who has standards, let them prove themselves to you)
-if the convo goes smooth, then get the #
-if not, be polite, be about your way...let it marinate, if you happen to run into 'em again, have something to build off of.
at least from my perspective.

If there's not enough time for a conversation, or if you're too awkward to have a decent convo and then get the digits- come off as confident while you have a short talk. Note I said CONFIDENT, not cocky. Know the difference.

If you can at least come off as confident, you'll stand a much better chance than someone who simply asked "Do you think I can have your number?.."
Drop them your number or just go "Is it cool if I text you? Like I said, I'm in a rush and I gotta get going."

The key here is making that short talk fun, dominated by you, and have smiles and jokes. She should have a fun time just from that tiny little talk. Your chances of getting the number increase a lot if she can't stop smiling. She should want to have more of that talk, thus want to give you her number.

Of course, this all branches off of confidence.

Example- I'm in no way the most attractive guy out here, so i have to work off my game much more than my looks. One day me and a homie were checkin out at target. We were buying the same shirt cause we both liked it.
The cashier was a cute little thick Mexican girl. I saw she smiled and almost laughed when she saw that we were buying the same shirt, and what shirt it was so I said "Haha is it cute that we're getting matching shirts or what?" with a huge smile on my face. (Confidence)
Right after I said that, my friend looks at me like "O.O fool are you serious right now" without saying anything. (He's shy and thought she would've thought we were gay)
She blushed, smiled, laughed, and said "Yeah, It is pretty cute I'm not even gonna lie. hahaha" looked up and gave me a huge smile.
I joked for a tiny bit more and kept her smiling the whole time.
We paid and left. When we walked away, I saw her watching me walk away from her checkstand. She was at work, and probably would've given me the number if I asked.

Last edited:
mannn i need to get to atlanta and houston asap..ive been to both places before atl in 03 and I was in the airport in houston in 05

@tychalla i haven't been following this thread, what do you mean when you say "cold approach"

@spizike231 its different for me, if I generally don't have time to talk, I don't try to get at them. just admire that they look good, and I usually go for good looking yambs that are convenient lol.

@tychalla i haven't been following this thread, what do you mean when you say "cold approach"
@spizike231 its different for me, if I generally don't have time to talk, I don't try to get at them. just admire that they look good, and I usually go for good looking yambs that are convenient lol.

Doesn't take much time, as you can see from my example in target. In the time it took her to ring up one shirt, I was already there. Coulda had the digits on my way out. Just confidence and a way with words. Can be worked on with practice.

I mean just seeing a girl that is a complete stranger, walking right up to her, and getting her number.

My homegirl told me she's been a "good girl" since school started

Ya'll think that was a subtle hint or ultra friendzone

Mannnn look. My dude who said ATL chicks are ego trippin/ thirsty trickin had that on point.

I go to GA State downtown and I can guarantee that, yes, there is an overload of 7's, 8's, and 9's out here for real.

There's no denying these southern bred **** be flockin.

But, literally 60-70% of them are absolutely untouchable without bankroll upon bankroll.

And, don't gimme that "any chick can be won." type bull....

Even if one of them chicks i mentioned actually LIKES you or finds you attractive, they won't eeeeeem bother without a flash of the ice or clean joint cruisin.

I guarantee.

Buuuuuut, just to mention, that's primarily only these downtown, Love/Hip-Hop *******.

Son, I just transferred from Georgia Southern where them pure breds be.....and LawwwwwwdhaMercyyyy

Desperate for Yambs?

Ever consider this?

:rofl: :smh: :smokin

You can't be expecting chicks to give you the time of day when you broke, no matter what.. I mean any college educated male or dude on his grind can make a significant living in ATL. 

and the average chick is only trying to see that you have financial security on top of all other attributes. BUT, y'all not talking about the average chicks, y'all are generalizing the female population of ATL based off some hood boogers that are sprinkled about the college campuses, clubs/lounges, and shopping malls. If any chick requires that your neck is glissn' and you whip a Panamera then step your cake up or stay in your yamb-lane.

Considering how big the entertainment, sports, and corporate is in Atlanta, it's not surprising why these broads looking for the come up, Be fourwheels guys..

Mannnn look. My dude who said ATL chicks are ego trippin/ thirsty trickin had that on point.

I go to GA State downtown and I can guarantee that, yes, there is an overload of 7's, 8's, and 9's out here for real.

There's no denying these southern bred **** be flockin.

But, literally 60-70% of them are absolutely untouchable without bankroll upon bankroll.

And, don't gimme that "any chick can be won." type bull....

Even if one of them chicks i mentioned actually LIKES you or finds you attractive, they won't eeeeeem bother without a flash of the ice or clean joint cruisin.

I guarantee.

Buuuuuut, just to mention, that's primarily only these downtown, Love/Hip-Hop *******.

Son, I just transferred from Georgia Southern where them pure breds be.....and LawwwwwwdhaMercyyyy
A girl isn't a 10 unless she has morals and good values, There are some sexy good girls; you won't smash on the first night though. Which could be a good thing.

^
yea, so many ppl I went to school with relocated to ATL... a lot stayed in DC though. Like DC and ATL are the "it" towns for girls fresh outta college it seems.

Same thing with people I went to school with. We refer to moving to ATL as "the typical n***a move". They usually take some offense to it.

Atlanta girls give no dambs... went to Orlando a couple years back on my senior trip (For Grad Night).. they were in Disney park wylin

Straight approaching Dudes and grabbing handfuls of D.. Had a girl at the time so I missed all the opportunities but watching the thirst was entertaining.

Man the chicks in Atlanta are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddd to whomever was asking. I wouldn't lie to you king. They are thirsty as **** too. If you like chicks with chunky butt you won't be disappointed. They got every flavor of black female down there browns,reds,yellows,mocha's, high yellows whatever. The white girls even have butt cheeks. It's not even fair. Houston is a problem too.

:wow: its like the evolved and adapted to rap lyrics. Self fulfilling prophecy ftw

Last edited:
Last night I was an epic wingman. I went to a bar with some of my coworkers, one of which is currently going through a divorce. My dude asked me to be his wingman so I'm like sure I'll talk to this hippo looking joint so that you can get a win. My dude asked if the dude ole girl was kissing up on was her boyfriend, she said no, and he asked about the gloves that she was wearing. She replied and as I was about to go to talk to hippo joint to make things smooth, he goes this is my wingman, introduces me, and says he is going to try to get your number from you for me. I was on the spot like, oh what the hell, never did anything like that. So I proceed to spit game to get the digits for him, telling her he is a good guy, yadda yadda, pretty much cosinging him. Told him to give me his phone and that she should give him the digits to go out on a date. She says I don't do dates but I do do coffee and typed her digits in his phone. I handed the **** back to him, he asked her name, and sealed it. I was like :wow: how did that just work? He didn't smash but still how did that work. Then I realized that is genius game and creative. He isn't the best at spitting to random broads and let my game work for him. It's kind of like pitch hitting.

Try it out fam and see if it works:
- Let your boy spit for you
- He cosigns you while you chill
- He gets the digits for you, and you prosper
- Switch it up so that it's far

I think it works because it breaks the routine of what girls are use to. Go forth and conquer my friends

Yea man... I'm in Atlanta & a senior Georgia State & I've come to realize that Atlanta has the baddest Black females of all flavors that you will find anywhere! And even outside of the plenty "bad" ones, there is an abundance of decent 7's & 8's that are extremely smashable as well. A lot of them are gassed, but there are a lot of down to earth ones too. Atlanta is the place to be for a Black male!

I can't really speak on the other races. I haven't infiltrated that field yet lol

Dudes overrating ATL hard. Lots of fat chicks in ATL.

The downgrade from NYC to ATL women for a single man would have made me slit my own wrists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom