TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a hypothetical: Let's say you start talking and getting to know a girl (not even in the sense of trying to get with her) and you notice she's overly flirtatious, especially so early on that it catches you off-guard.

Are these kinds of women not to be taken seriously? What experiences do you guys have with these types of women and any idea why some are like this?
In my experience it just means she likes you. Two women in particular come to mind for me where they were on me hard. Neither we exactly cream of the crop so maybe they were conditioned to be more aggressive to get what they want. I met both of them when out with friends and I like to joke around a lot so maybe they liked that. Chilled with one of them not to long ago and my friend told me she was still mad I had a girlfriend :lol:

Ice skating too much for a first meetup/date with a Tinder chick right? 
Not on the Tinder stuff so I'm not aware of the "rules." But ice skating sounds like a pretty solid first date or date in general. I went once with my girl and I was god awful. Didn't fall :pimp:. Ankles and calf were killing me afterwards. She loved it though.

Dmv crew. Lets hit a wizards or caps game
DMV summit? :nerd:

Last edited:
A DMV summit is really in order. I would organize it with Tdogg2k and whoever else is interested. A basketball game would be dope IMO. Just went to the 'Cuse Gtown game last weekend it was lit :pimp:

Last edited:
we could also do a hockey game, Live hockey is so dope. if you thought baseball and football fans get drunk and have a good time. Hockey is live

Yo I'm just thinking in my up early migraine brain, but I've been close to/smashed/almost smashed most of the real life women I've had sexual fantasies of or jerked off to. Like they feel that energy. Whereas the ones I used fantasize about building a life together are long gone.

Last edited:
I believe stuff like that comes when you're finally ready for it to come, those times you weren't ready for the real thing so yea they're gone. but when you're finally ready, Truly without regret. It will come when you least expect it.

Look at Yongdoc
Mugen,
and the others who are happily married/together with someone.

Yeah I realize I'm not ready at the moment, got some things to close out first. Plus I have this insane thirst for pawgs, need to knock a few out.

Last edited:
I got a situation TAY....

So Friday afternoon I get back from outta town with a couple of my boys. When I get back, shorty I'm messing with now hits me up asking if I'm back and how much she missed me and how she's been wanting the D blah blah so I go scoop her and we proceed to got wet willies and get some drinks. After about an hour and a couple drinks she starts talkin really nasty and tellin me how she wants to dip cause she just wants the D immediately. Cool. I waste no time getting a telly close by because I was too drunk to drive all the way back home and I ravage the guts all night long. Wake up in the AM and she has to go work. Take her to my crib to get ready and my brother is at the crib. We go up to my room, get into it again and then she falls asleep. I tell her that I'm waking her up in about 15 mins after I smoke and then I'm taking you to work so don't get comfortable. 20 mins pass I come to the room and she's not tryna wake up. Leave and then come back 5 mins later and she still not getting up. Now I'm pissed and snatch the covers up and tell her stop acting like a child and get up, it's time to go. Now she's up with attitude tryna argue in my house WHILE my brother is downstairs. We end up getting into a shouting match and this broad puts on her clothes and walks out my door and leaves the door wide open :smh: I get in the car and tell her we're done and that she won't be seeing me anymore after I drop her at work. She puts on the "I don't care, whatever" front for about the first 10 mins of the car ride while I'm dead silent. By the time we get to her job she's in tears begging for my forgiveness. I'm still extremely turned off and I'm not budging. She starts crying uncontrollably in the car. I tell her to chill and that I just need some time to process some **** but I DO NOT TOLERATE that ****. Especially in my house?!? She leaves the car and I go back home. Talk to my brother and tell him sorry he had to hear that **** and this little ***** try to check me on some "control your ****" type ****. I get pissed at that ***** and now I'm not talkin to him. Don't come at me like that fam, I came and apologized for a situation when 1.) I ain't have to and 2.) you don't even know what the **** was goin on. My question TAY is should I dead the situation with shorty or give her another chance?

CLIFFS:
-Kicked it with shorty
-Brought her to my crib to get dressed, disrespect ensues
-She begs for forgiveness while my little bro tries to check me on that ****

:smh:

I think u lookin way 2 far in the situation if she wanna act childish that's on her she needed a ride from you anyway lol

Don't even sweat that small ish

U did the right thing though

How old is she?

Last edited:
I honestly dont understand what happened...you had an argument about her sleeping after you gave her good sex??and mad because she was late for her job??

All three parties behaved foolishly imo. Shorty for not giving much damns about her bread and butter. Based off the way you described her behavior, it sounded as if either she runs the business or she works at some dead end job and just doesn't give much damns. And I'm inclined to believe its the latter. Your brother for telling you to check your girl as if she was disrespecting him. Hell, he shows up at your crib and is trying to tell you about your house business. And you for overreacting.

Call it short fuse but I'm with you, she tried it and lost. Next.

And that's how I'm looking at it. I'm torn truthfully because I know in the grand scheme it was small but if you give these chicks an inch they will take miles. I was just pissed that I had to keep repeating myself when she knew what the deal was. Then had to nerve to yell at me in my crib? What?? :lol:

I think u lookin way 2 far in the situation if she wanna act childish that's on her she needed a ride from you anyway lol

Don't even sweat that small ish

U did the right thing though

How old is she?

She's 22. Beautiful chick (I posted her pic on my last post some weeks back) but she's come off as immature and slick crazy especially with this whole situation. The box is OTHERWORLDLY though :smh:

I honestly dont understand what happened...you had an argument about her sleeping after you gave her good sex??and mad because she was late for her job??

The thing is I didn't even wanna take her to my crib. I was with her all night and just came back from a road trip with my boys the night before. I was ready for some me time but she lost the key to her crib and her mom's wasn't at the crib so she had to come my house to get ready. I was a little annoyed but it was whatever. So we get to the crib and end up smashing but now she tryna get comfortable and I'm like "let's speed this process up". Next thing you know we're shouting. I didn't start yelling till she started yelling. I didn't care if she was late or on time, I just wanted some me time.

All three parties behaved foolishly imo. Shorty for not giving much damns about her bread and butter. Based off the way you described her behavior, it sounded as if either she runs the business or she works at some dead end job and just doesn't give much damns. And I'm inclined to believe its the latter. Your brother for telling you to check your girl as if she was disrespecting him. Hell, he shows up at your crib and is trying to tell you about your house business. And you for overreacting.

She's a hostess at a restaurant. She gives no damns about the job and they're laid back about her showing up on time so I could peep she was gonna try and stretch the time she was gonna be at my crib. I like her but I wanted to just chill and not be up under a chick all day. I didn't feel like I was overreacting because I told her even before we got there we need to be in and out and then after we had sex I told her again and she still wanted to be stubborn. She claims I was speaking to her like a child but IF I was it was only a reaction to how she was acting like...a child. As far as my brother we're extremely close so I was taken back and a little hurt that he tried to come at me like that. He's 20 so he's not to knowledgable on how stupid women can be. I'm not gonna be pissed at that ***** forever obviously but as your older brother if I tell you I handled some ****, I handled it. It's not your place to check me.

I wouldn't dead her yet if that's the first incident but she knew she was trying to play like she was boss by laying like she sleep

Soooooo, $100 on a second date today for dinner and a couple glasses of wine. Went to bar afterwards...she paid (no more than $20 though...no biggie)

Make out sesh...nothing major.

Let me hear it brehs...you don't have to be gentle.
She's a chemical engineer. 
Has her ish together.

Pretty chick. 

Very slight resemblance to Kelly Rowland

Last edited:
Soooooo, $100 on a second date today for dinner and a couple glasses of wine. Went to bar afterwards...she paid (no more than $20 though...no biggie)

Make out sesh...nothing major.

Let me hear it brehs...you don't have to be gentle.

She's a chemical engineer. 
Has her ish together.
Pretty chick. 
Very slight resemblance to Kelly Rowland

That's a little more than I would want to spend on a date that early on but if she's legit and you see her as more than just a smash it's definitely not an L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom