TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo guys need your help with sorting this out.

So I've been linking up with this chick that I recently met in class for a month now and I found out she's into partying and ****, and that's not my type of scene. Usually I spend my time on the court, reading or watching ball film and I'm not sure how this is going to play out because of our different interests. She doesn't know much about me yet other than the fact that I'm currently working as a video coordinator intern for the school I'm at. Basically, what I'm asking is that should I dead this right now and just remain friends with her/study buddies or continue to pursue her as a relationship? Even though I want to just get the yambs, but at the same time I kind of want to develop a relationship...

Most people are party people:
a. Because they like to have fun.
But
b. Because there is nothing really better todo.

I give her the benefit of the doubt shes young... so in college, you dont know her past, if she was sheltered or not.
most people don't keep their partying ways once in a relationship.

I know myself didn't.

I would say get to know her more, do a little more with her im sure she wont be about that life if yall ever got serious

if you like her and not just trying to find an out give it more than a month.

Last edited:

I would run the other way.  Chick thinks youre too sensitive/possibly annoying her.  She likely already has another dude(s) in her sights.

^^ I just re-read this; No disrespect intended, so I hope its not taken as such.  I just have too much experience with chicks I was hanging out with, who would feed their main dude something similar to score freetime/personal time.  Females who are done with a guy, love keeping a bird in the hand until they are truly ready to move on.

nah no disrespect taken at all. I actually believed the same exact thing the last time we broke up and i did all types of investigative stuff that im nowhere near proud of that 100% assured me there was no one else. I legit just think shes crazy.

Do you guys shoot up the club when your girl is on BC? My girl said me she has a Iud in however I'm still skeptical about it.
the IUD is probably the most effective form of BC, it'll be fine. 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Friend gave me the ally oop of the decade. Literally old girl is a pair of walking boobs. She got a nice mass. She natural and dark skin. Caribbean too. Everything I like.

Only thing is me and my ex are still talking and smashing...feeling conflicted. If I knew more about new girl as far as personality it would be easier.

I would make it into a roster situation but as an introvert that proved exhausting last time around.

Last edited:
Man I'm like a magnet for my homies girls.

First girl cheated on my boy. Has a history or hitting on me and passing out in my bed and waiting for me. Only for me to do something like kick the whole bed across the room to wake her ho *** up. They finally broke up and she calls me like 3 times a week. Never going there. Just venting I tell him about it all.

Second dude I used to work with two years ago and his dumb *** cheated on his fiancée and she left him. :lol: ran into her the other day and she's trying to kick it. I might pull the trigger. Old co worker I haven't seen in two years and he did it to himself.

what about the shot?
it's effective too, but IUD can be in a girl's uterus and be effective for like 5 years. the shot's effects last only several months. but i personally don't have any experience with neither the shot nor the IUD. i just take the pill.

Last edited:
Saying someone is crazy is dismissive-Dave Chappelle..
There are just people in the world that like to be alone and enjoy that life. If you constantly need stimulation from somebody, then I say something might be wrong with you[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
Personally it could be that your time with her is up and she needs to find her own personal growth or until she finds someone of her own personal speed. The whole opposites attract is just that, a bunch of bs. You have to have some commonalities with a person to build a future. My wife and I are homebodies, most of the girls I dated and smashed were about that scene life but I got burned out of that by 23. People have different speeds and taste and unfortunately she could possibly not be that into you and wants to find her own journey. My mom/friends stayed trying to throw me alleys when I was just wanted to be alone. The problem is people don't know how to be alone or know when a persons season has come to an end. Stop picking your brain or contemplating all types of theories and hypotheses.
People grow apart and life takes us on different paths to mold our souls and beings. Don't stunt your growth(or hers) just because of familiarity.
Let it be and flourish for self and let her do the same[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:
I never done that but my lil brother has done that with a few chicks.

Told him the ring doesn't mean anytime just a waste of money. Your word should be good enough.

me and my girl broke up this weekend again for the 3rd time in over a year, always because of her wanting to just be "alone" and not deal with anyone. shes a legit loner and barely has friends.

im over it now. im too young (23) and too successful to deal with the constant distance she created between for no reason at all

her mom and sister will call me at some point again im sure and try to reason with me to give her time smh

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I just came up with a new word and will be applying for the copyright -Thogic (thot logic)

When she says that it's your fault that she went to the opera and dinner with Tyrone because you wanted to watch Monday night football, that was some Thogic.

When she says her male friend is only staying with her for a month until he finds an apartment, and they are just friends, that's some Thogic.

Remember you heard it here first.

Friend gave me the ally oop of the decade. Literally old girl is a pair of walking boobs. She got a nice mass. She natural and dark skin. Caribbean too. Everything I like.

Only thing is me and my ex are still talking and smashing...feeling conflicted. If I knew more about new girl as far as personality it would be easier.

I would make it into a roster situation but as an introvert that proved exhausting last time around.

Get to know her then. How your friend throw you an oop and you drop it to be comfortable smashing your ex? C'mon man. Don't be conflicted. You don't owe your ex anything. You gotta stop thinking so much and just get out there and do.

Last edited:
My man is passing on new P for old P. :lol: :smh: Do your thing pleighboi.

Promise ring? *blackdudewithbluetoothface

:lol:

Don't waste your money.

Gonna meet another tinder chick for happy hour after work Thursday and I'm not even really physically attracted to her :lol: She is definitely a few steps down from the girl I went out with Sunday who I really wanna see again this weekend. Just doing it for the experience and maybe she has a cool personality. I dunno.

Last edited:
Don't do it to yourself bro :lol:. Chick probably talks too much and smells like cigs, you'LL wish you spent the night alone instead. Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom