TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I just think I met ol girl in a state when my body wants more. We smash often but i'm thirstin for new, I don't know how much longer I can hold it.
Just come out for one night with the crew to see if your thought change. One night is all you need dude

Yeah i'm with if ya'll do something this weekend.

And DMV weekends are lit man. Some nights could run till 7AM. Bar hop, strip club, dancehall. It's most def a work hard, party hard area.

The worst thing about LA night life is that most things close early.

Always been jealous of nightlife in cities like NYC and DC

In the end I prefer day drinking anyway though

Reading these last few pages has me ready to hit up DC for a weekend..soon :lol:

I need to plan that trip to see my chick in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Oh yeah I'm gonna be out in DC for 4 weeks in the spring.

Probably will be engaged by then but I can still look

Man I can I get some west coast or Texas posters in here to share stories[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

Reading these last few pages has me ready to hit up DC for a weekend..soon :lol:

I need to plan that trip to see my chick in a couple of weeks.
Oh yeah I'm gonna be out in DC for 4 weeks in the spring.

Probably will be engaged by then but I can still look

DC Summit about to be lit last qtr 2015 1st qtr 2016

Man I can I get some west coast or Texas posters in here to share stories[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

lol yall had yall hayday
Young doc
ecook
rrlegend

EWD :nerd: had the world wanting to visit Texas

LET CHOCOLATE CITY SHINE!!!!!!!!!
#NATIONSCAPITOL
#MYPRESIDENTISBLACKANDMYPRIUSISBLUE
#WEOUTCHEA
#DMVSTRONG

DC Summit about to be lit last qtr 2015 1st qtr 2016
lol yall had yall hayday
Young doc
ecook
rrlegend

EWD :nerd: had the world wanting to visit Texas

LET CHOCOLATE CITY SHINE!!!!!!!!!
#NATIONSCAPITOL
#MYPRESIDENTISBLACKANDMYPRIUSISBLUE
#WEOUTCHEA
#DMVSTRONG

Just copped this Rrl shearling
View media item 1708863

so I'll be heading somewhere cold at the top of the year , trying to figure out if it's gonna be Chicago , dc, nyc or Boston . See what the yambily talking about

Last edited:
D0sewyX.gif

You know damn well ain't nothin chocolate about that city anymore[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
But can't be mad at y'all eating[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Once RR Legend joins the DC crew...
Mugen you may as well come out here too.
(not until you read OP tho)

says new york but is practically DC also

We need a little vacation...
Just couldn't partake in the savagery though[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Fugly Shinai>>>OP[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Got no more stories. That relationship life :lol:

I'm thinking of going out to cali either halloween weekend or a little later

We need a little vacation...
Just couldn't partake in the savagery though[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Fugly Shinai>>>OP[emoji]128526[/emoji]

I forgive you because you love Prison School

If any DC heads need somewhere to watch the fight they're playing it at takoma station...a sports bar rfght by the takoma metro

any advice for freshman in college, i need to step my game up brothas in all seriousness, I'm a commuter so it makes things a little more difficult for me to get in the loop

i need to start flourishing out here, have the physical attributes imo 

Last edited:
any advice for freshman in college, i need to step my game up brothas in all seriousness, I'm a commuter so it makes things a little more difficult for me to get in the loop

i need to start flourishing out here, have the physical attributes imo 
Read a couple pages back, someone just asked that.

But the answer is just talk. Say anything, who cares. Just build up that confidence. Start shooting your shot, then worry about perfecting it. Act confident and the little you say will go a long way.

Yo family I'm in Brooklyn for the weekend. Where the hell are chicks at out here? Seen only like 2 chicks worth getting at in one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom