TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
champagne.jpg

lol

but i remember someone was arguing it was pee a while ago, idk

they proved it had some pee in it, but said it still wasnt pee

it dont smell like pee doe

Its not fully that. But it does have traces of Urine in it mostly..
I remember that argument and dudes were going in... time for some apologies though.

アミーゴ アミーゴ Bruh I was just telling my boy about Vegas in June yesterday but Beerfest is June 6th... What dates you have in mind :nerd:

O and I already thought she wanted the D. Just didn't post it gawd

She gon be at the wedding? sounds like she's laying the wedding pipe foundation.

Nah don't think she's getting the invite.

Another thing I forgot to ask...

Since this is the first wedding I've ever been to (and I'm the best man)... Should I bring a date? I have until August to figure it out obviously. Most of the bridesmaids are wifed up already and it doesn't seem like there will be a lot of single girls?

Was doing some vitamin/supplements shopping on Amazon and came across pheromone oils. You apply it like you would cologne and its supposed attract the yambs. Bunch of reviews of dudes swearing it works and that they throw it on to go to bars, mall, etc

id say go solo cause you are going to be busy up to to half of the reception and you wouldn't want her to be left all alone and awkward unless she'll have people to connect with

Last edited:

How u not gunna respond! Thought I could count on you gawd. Let's do a Vegas trip in June :evil:

She probably trying to gauge if she wants the D to be honest.

Not a lay up but as long as u dont mess it up your good.

I'm thinking she straight up wants it. Idk how she would gauge it really since there's nothing on my profile :nerd:

I definitely think she wants it just don't overdo it and be yourself and you'll be in the yambs.

I'd only take someone i'm serious with to a wedding.

Tough as the best man since I'll be busy the entire time.

Busy with what, exactly? Post ceremony/speech you should be pretty free. Plus girls will be coming up to you to tell you about how much they loved your speech, how it's so cute you guys are so close, etc., etc.

Yeah planning on the solo move.

I never overdo it, yall gotta know that from my past in here. The Don can't stop boys :smokin

Ecook. Her inviting you is hearing about you. Shes trying to get at you now. Imo. Especially if yall never really communicated. Or she may have a girl who wantsyou.

Just found out i lose out on 10k if i dont move a little closer up north by summer. Let the search begin.

Ecook. Her inviting you is hearing about you. Shes trying to get at you now. Imo. Especially if yall never really communicated. Or she may have a girl who wantsyou.

Just found out i lose out on 10k if i dont move a little closer up north by summer. Let the search begin.

It wasn't just the invite, her adding me on Facebook out of the blue a week before made it an interesting move.

I'm sitting back waiting for the don to text/post me a story

Text shall be sent.

Im one zipcode away. In 4 miles from getting locality pay. Ima look in the stafford area first. 2nd arlington or fairfax

U guys ever really awkward with a chick

Like you want to smash and she does too, and over texts everything is butter, but then in person **** is just weird.

I'm usually confident and I can tell she is too, but in person we're not comfortable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom