TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't send ******* long texts who aren't the type to send long texts themselves

Personally, I prefer being able to say whatever, especially since I'm not a concise person. I'm a man of many words. But most girls don't send or like long texts.

And same goes for weirdness/awkwardness. What you sent was kind of weird lol. I'm a weird/awkward dude myself, but until I know I have it in the bag and have been talking for a while, if she isn't awkward I keep that side of me to myself.

When you get to that point where she stupid and weird >>>

Dam near impossible to mess up at that point. Plus it makes convo funny af

Man I'd even apply that to the 50 shades thing. Unless she's a big fan I'd keep that to myself :lol:

This is assuming you just want to smash. If you care about actually dating her and knowing/liking you for you then do it how you want as far as being yourself goes.

But even then, don't send long *** texts if she doesn't. Makes you seem thirsty and OD into her which makes girls take a step back.

Like my man Shakespeare said, Brevity is the soul of wit. And wit is the soul of game b.

The Fifty Shades of Gray thing is an inside joke.

Now that I realize it, that last text message was a little weird. I honestly didn't think about it when I wrote it. I'm awkward like that in real life, so that shouldn't be a surprise. I doubt she would be judging since she isn't very normal herself.

We rarely text one another. This is only the second exchange in the past week.

You live and you learn.

Still got no love on okc. But getting more on tinder.

TARGET Is the store for single moms,college, single women in spandex store to go to.

I haven't changed my avatar in a few years. I don't even remember how to change it.

christmas hat checking in :smokin

there is this cute girl from another branch coming to help us from time to time, about to pull a move this week.

what???

View media item 1518940

So I started the morning shift at my job. (I'm an ESL teacher at a school for adults.) The foreign yambs walking around here are ridiculous.
African chick from Angola, (they speak Portuguese) Easily the finest black chick I've ever met from there. I have a Colombian chick in my night class who is like a mini shakira.
Asian chicks walking all through this building... 1 was feeling your boy, but I'd be fired so fast from here if I step to them and got caught.
I pray this Contracting job comes through by June so I can grab some numbers before I leave.

Last edited:
You can really get fired for that? With consenting adults b?

Reminds me of that dude who was telling NTers to learn to teach something to acquire yambz :lol:

Last edited:
You can really get fired for that? With consenting adults b?
=l

yea dude, same rules as University, you can't sleep or be with students. That's honestly an international understanding/rules/school law

Sucks to, The last place I worked we had these 2 Korean chicks, who was always asking me questions and staying behind.
I left that job but went to their party like 2 months later and all my students were telling me how much freaks they were and they getting it in. Girl kept asking about me at the party taking pictures. I left out though before I saw them again.

I've been trying to work at the offices in Cali or Florida, My co worker use to work there and she showed me pictures....OMGAHD and telling me those chicks were always like let's have class at the beach, or coming in with bikinis so they can go right after.

one of my roster sent me a text saying she loves me but need some time to figure things out. its been a week, and i havent responded and i don't think i should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom