TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing:
Never, Ever, Ever wish an ex a happy birthday.
I don't give a damn if you knew her for 20 damn years.
Let That Ish Go..
Women feel some type of way( no matter who dumped who) that:
"See I knew he couldn't live without me"
That ish is a straight ego boost and you will be the next contestant on the Summer Jam Screen with the new *****.
Make it a clean break(only time things get complicated is when children are involved), other then that do not wish that bish this.
Say a prayer(once again not religious but speaking out loud soothes the soul) or write something wishing that person the best and you hope that they find their way and that you both make peace with the decisions/actions you two displayed through your relationship.
Understand I'm not talking from a place of an superiority complex because my life is straight right now but I'm speaking from the journey up until this point(and I still have work left to be done on me. That Kendrick Lamar song "U" describes my feelings every night I go to sleep), but you guys got to let it go and just enjoy yourselves.
It's hard to see when your in it but the best feeling is when you become at peace with self and learn to love people from a far while enjoying every breath you have when you wake up.
Stop feeling down and get your swag back and pave the legacy for future generations(if you decide to have one), everything I do is for this little demon baby of mines[emoji]128516[/emoji]
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

I commend anybody with the ability to stay friends with an ex.
But for me I see it as a person still having perks of a relationship without actually being in one. Whether it's just smash sessions or being an emotional crutch, once you say you are done with me(friend or female) I move on and let things be. I have this incredible ability to walk by people like they are ghost without a single damb given. My wife hates this about me[emoji]128516[/emoji] We had a big fight last year and walked by her for a week with no acknowledgement whatsoever[emoji]128516[/emoji]
I can only say I still wonder about two exes(failed engagement, my college sweetheart(the Thai chick story I told), the rest I could careless if they are alive or dead.
Yeah I have a black heart[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Still working on that[emoji]128516[/emoji]
The price of being a Cancer[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

I commend anybody with the ability to stay friends with an ex.
But for me I see it as a person still having perks of a relationship without actually being in one. Whether it's just smash sessions or being an emotional crutch, once you say you are done with me(friend or female) I move on and let things be. I have this incredible ability to walk by people like they are ghost without a single damb given. My wife hates this about me[emoji]128516[/emoji] We had a big fight last year and walked by her for a week with no acknowledgement whatsoever[emoji]128516[/emoji]
I can only say I still wonder about two exes(failed engagement, my college sweetheart(the Thai chick story I told), the rest I could careless if they are alive or dead.
Yeah I have a black heart[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Still working on that[emoji]128516[/emoji]
The price of being a Cancer[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]
We have the same exact mindset, im a cancer too.

GF got off birth control as it was affecting her weightloss. Was bummed

BUT

then I did some more research and found out that birth control also can lower a womans libido (in my case I think that definitely happened)

in conclusion

more sex w/ condoms >>>>>>>>> less sex going raw

I hear you
When shorty was on BC, we had sex like once every 2 weeks :smh:
And I still used condoms because she would forget to take her pills sometimes :smh: lose-lose

I want to get her on the shot but I'm scared that may give a crazy side effect that can't be reversed (seeing that it's already shot I to your system)

I'm also worried about the shot making her crazy like it did to one of my exes :lol:

Any NTers have a clingy ex that won't leave em alone? I broke up with this broad about 4 years ago, got a new girl 3 years ago and been going strong despite minor issues here and there. Ex would always try to text me but I never replied til recently, decided to be nice. And the *** is looking for every reason to set up a date :stoneface: talking about she still misses and loves me. Keep in mind I ain't see her in 4 years. Of course I deaded the whole convo.

Not sure if I should bring this up to my girl just so she keeps her **** in check and stay on point

What she doesn't know will not hurt her.
You say something to your current lady about being in contact with your ex even if you deaded the convo and watch you get that work.
Matter of fact, delete that text because if she comes across it, you will get that work.
Now if you are confident in your relationship that you feel your current won't spazz out and you both have strong communication skills, still don't tell her because you will get that work.
Women say they love honesty until you totally tell them all the truth and watch their demeanor change up. If it's not affecting you guys right now, let it be. The only time I would bring this up would be if it's going to physically harm her and destroy your well being, other then that block her and Diddy bop and continue living your life.
OG once told me:
"You can have the most positive relationship.
Knowledge, love, respect, loyalty, all of that but everybody has secrets in a relationship. It just depends on the weight of the secrecy and the harm it will do. Choose your battles and determine what actions are needed to be discussed that will not harm or hurt the other persons pysche or feelings. Other then that, let that ish ride"
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Another OG saying:
"If it doesn't have them looking like a fool, let it be but if it has both parties looking guilty and you know your conscience can't hold the weight of your thoughts, speak your truth but be prepared for the ish-storm and work to rebuild their trust.
Red or Blue Pill brethren[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Yeah I see you pa. I wish I had read stuff like that in my youth, gotten a head start on controlling my moodiness. That comes with maturity though.

Yeah I'm not really into astrology, but I've read enough and met enough cancer dudes to ignore some of that. I welcome any and all knowledge (with a grain of salt of course) in my quest to better understand myself.

Read this and went yup to most of it

http://www.iloveindia.com/astrology/sun-signs/cancer/man.html
You just like me
laugh.gif

I read through that and wee bey gif'ed through each paragraph
I decided to look up mines, I can say I wee bey on a few paragraphs 

http://www.iloveindia.com/astrology/sun-signs/libra/man.html

my buddy and his GF broke up in september , starts dating a guy in october, they got married in jan without telling anyone, he thinks she was cheating on him for over a year before the breakup , what you guys think?

my buddy and his GF broke up in september , starts dating a guy in october, they got married in jan without telling anyone, he thinks she was cheating on him for over a year before the breakup , what you guys think?
Probably but he (You) shouldn't be concerned with that broad anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom