TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
EfS62.gif

Am I in the twilight zone..
Lol...
Come to the dark side of monogamy..
tumblr_mbt0t6zchn1qdxmx3o1_500.gif

The problem with mine is she lives 6 hours away and we only see each other every 2 weeks :\

SF to LA.

Last edited:
That SF to LA drive is no joke, but it's the most relaxing drive in the world though.
If it's worth it and meant to be, it shall come to fruition...

isnt the point of havin a fwb to smash others. ur in a relationship dude lol

so what, u want to have freedom to go out with the boys n play xbox anytime u want? im confused lol
nah..relationship means meeting fam, meeting friends, integrating lives n stuff

what we have is we smash each other exclusively aka no rubbers and I don't have to do the typical bf stuff.

Im not seeing where the L is

The L is you can't smash other girls. You have a restricted FWB without the non-sexual advantages of having a gf.

The whole point of a FWB is that there's no commitment and you smash when it's convenient for both. This is why you have a roster.

Smashing multiple FWBs >>> smashing one especially when you can't smash randoms
but.....no..rubbaz...such win.

o and i do get the benefits of a gf...cook for me and clean n all that

Cooks and cleans for you and dictates that you can't smash other chicks? Yeah that's your girl

I'm team raw anyway so I didn't even think about that benefit :lol: :smh:

if u take the pch route... I swear its heaven.
Yes Sir..
I used to date a chick down in Riverside( second love of my life, lol) and would roll all the windows down, play old school jams and just zone out driving to LA.
Those memories...

7e7741186661.gif

I got nothing but love for y'all but this "new age" wishy-washy **** is going to come back and bite you in your *****..
You should never, ever, ever give this much power to one individual. Doesn't matter if you are single or married, if you are not ready for a relationship, let that be known off top and if they do catch feelings and you are not in the same place, the best thing to do is diddy bop and continue doing you. The longer you play this position of FWB, the greater risk of somebody getting hurt or catching feelings and you truly don't know what anybody is capable of when they are hurt. It's not about building a bench, let's keep it all the way 100, ***** is the lowest stock on earth right now. You can walk out the house right now and obtain it. **** is not as hard as some make it out to be. So like I have stressed before, build your empire, enjoy your youth, tell the truth(even if said person doesn't want to hear it), don't hurt anyone intentionally and let these females go on to find someone that can try to give them what they are looking for.
Like an OG told me:
"You can only hold on to a match for so long until you burn your finger"...
Peace..
Damn if this aint some real **** idk what is .

Yes Sir..
I used to date a chick down in Riverside( second love of my life, lol) and would roll all the windows down, play old school jams and just zone out driving to LA.
Those memories...

DUDE. I'm in OC so whenever I'm cruising over to youngdoc youngdoc pad or really anywhere I have the tunes going and windows down. It truly is the best. Was picking up SF chick from HB this past weekend and was on PCH for a good 20 miles like that.

isnt the point of havin a fwb to smash others. ur in a relationship dude lol

so what, u want to have freedom to go out with the boys n play xbox anytime u want? im confused lol
nah..relationship means meeting fam, meeting friends, integrating lives n stuff

what we have is we smash each other exclusively aka no rubbers and I don't have to do the typical bf stuff.

Im not seeing where the L is

The L is you can't smash other girls. You have a restricted FWB without the non-sexual advantages of having a gf.

The whole point of a FWB is that there's no commitment and you smash when it's convenient for both. This is why you have a roster.

Smashing multiple FWBs >>> smashing one especially when you can't smash randoms
but.....no..rubbaz...such win.

o and i do get the benefits of a gf...cook for me and clean n all that
Cooks and cleans for you and dictates that you can't smash other chicks? Yeah that's your girl

I'm team raw anyway so I didn't even think about that benefit
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I guess I'm off the market...ioeno....

Haitian pum pum got me happy so....

I didn't want to say it but I know it's true.

The bad part is I'm supposed to hangout with this girl tonight... Who I have been trying to smash for a month.

And I have a different girl lined up for everyday next week (My vacay). The SF girl (who it would be) is flying in Friday night. Is that a huge ahole thing to do?

Y'all dudes killing me saying y'all not in relationships but got all these "agreements" and "rules"

Y'ALL IN RELATIONSHIPS B.

Y'all dudes killing me saying y'all not in relationships but got all these "agreements" and "rules"

Y'ALL IN RELATIONSHIPS B.

Yeah we really are... I know it already but I want to smash the girls I have lined up for next week/ tonight. Don't make me feel bad :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom