TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met this new girl and we vibe and click so far which is a huge positive because it's hard to find a girl you can vibe with in different levels , now here's the catch she's celibate....damn damn damn lol Welp look like I won't be getting any for a while lol but she did say if I got horney she would eased it so I gotta wait to see how she does that. But this one might be worth waiting for although I've only know her for a couple of weeks

I want no parts of South Beach on Memorial Day weekend... 

the level of foolery is too much for me ....

Purdy is cool but one night they didn't let me in with board shorts on and ever since then that place can kiss my ***... 

NT denim, cool.... bacon neck tee, cool.... board shorts, woahhhh..... 

as if that place is classy or something 
:lol:

They let me in with denim cut off shorts. But I'll probably be out there this weekend for all the foolishness. 8)

damn cancelled dates back to back days :smh:
damn my dude, first it was the car now it's these women :smh:

Keep ya head up my dude

Last edited:
damn cancelled dates back to back days
mean.gif
Their loss

Increase the roster.

I've been trying blackpeoplemeet.com for the past week and a half, mainly just browsing, I think I'm about to go ahead and shoot my shot with a couple of them. Anyone care to tell their experiences dealing with the website?

Time to update the playlist. What music do you guys have bumping in the playlist now for the summer? 

Time to update the playlist. What music do you guys have bumping in the playlist now for the summer? 

I'm assuming you mean riding/parties/Yamb music right? If so...learn life.

- Drake: One Dance & Controlla are a must. Yambs love it. Grammys & Summer 16 too.
- Anything Future - Dude got the juice. Bishes love twerking to Hendrix :pimp:. "Xanny Family" "Wicked" "Low Life" kick the parties off.
- Rae Sremmurd - Look Alive & By Chance
- YFN Lucci ft Migos & Trouble- "Key to the Streets" :pimp:
- Young Thug - Digits
- 21 Savage - Dip
- Kodak Black - Like Dat
- Bryson Tiller
- Tate Kobang - Bank Rolls
- Kanye - Father stretch my hands pt 1

A lot more...but this is off the top of my head

Anything but future.

That's how a chick gets kicked out a moving car word to Gucci mane

I can tell you haven't smashed something in months...bishes love turning up to Future :lol:.

I'm assuming you mean riding/parties/Yamb music right? If so...learn life.

- 21 Savage - Dip
- Tate Kobang - Bank Rolls

A lot more...but this is off the top of my head
I can tell you haven't smashed something in months...bishes love turning up to Future
laugh.gif
Have everything but these. Future is an automatic tbh. Good looks my man. 

I met this 37 year old chick on bumble 2 weeks ago, literally from jump she was super infatuated. She blew up my phone, texts, calls, everything..We meet up for the first time and she tells me how good looking I am and we spend a hour in the parking lot kissing and shes sucking my fingers and everything! She works 2 jobs and have a 13 year old at home but tells me she doesn't have to work the second job and if she met me before she wouldn't even have that job because she wants to make time for me..She told me she is going to make sure she sees me and this chick literally wants to see me throughout the week (last week)..So literally, like out of nowhere, this week the texts are less frequent, the calls are less frequent..I ask her what day is good for her this week to hang out, she says none, its busy at both jobs (even though shes off from one starting friday-tuesday) So after a few days of this behavior, I confront her (I know, bad move) she tells me how she is busy and I knew before we met she has a kid and works 2 jobs..What the hell? Last week the same person with 2 jobs and a kid was literally blowing me up and wanted to see me, and now she went from 100-0..She said this week she is very busy..I know she is playing me, but my question to guys is just drop her now? Or wait until next week, since this week is "so busy?" I just really want to smash at this point..I'm trying to play it cool, but it kind of makes me angry how much ish she talked just to flip the script on me

My girl got a guy best friend I dont trust that dude At all...they've been cool for 6+ years..according to her they haven't done anything...I just find it fishy homie calling and texting her @ this time of night.. Granted this is around the Time she gets off 12:30-1:30..he doesn't do it often I'm going to play it cool..I just don't see how a grown man could befriend a girl for that long and not make a move..maybe it is a strictly platonic relationship

My girl got a guy best friend I dont trust that dude At all...they've been cool for 6+ years..according to her they haven't done anything...I just find it fishy homie calling and texting her @ this time of night.. Granted this is around the Time she gets off 12:30-1:30..he doesn't do it often I'm going to play it cool..I just don't see how a grown man could befriend a girl for that long and not make a move..maybe it is a strictly platonic relationship

Unless he's gay I wouldn't trust him. Even if he's not actively trying to get at her he's definitely waiting for that big fight

Word that's how I feel...he just seems Strange...she has told me a few times she couldn't be with him hes a pushover...even if hes lowkey scheming I'm not worried at all

Last edited:
Word that's how I feel...he just seems Strange...she has told me a few times she couldn't be with him hes a pushover...even if hes lowkey scheming I'm not worried at all

Even he's a pushover I wouldn't put it past him to try something if he sensed an opportunity. Not implying your girl would do anything but that situation would still bother me. The thing that made it questionable were the late phone calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom