TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of salsa lessons, I'm about to start hitting up these business networking conferences/seminars soon. Pursue yambs and get yo paper all-in one scoop :pimp:. Seen some bad ones at this conference on campus and had an epiphany[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Can't have that mindset man...that "I saw girls at x, so I'm gonna start doing x" don't fly. I said it before they can smell your intentions b. If you're going somewhere or doing something solely to "scoop yambs", that's the vibe you'll put off.

Like salsa, I'm in there because I want to cultivate a new hobby, maybe expand my social circle, and to shake my hips :lol: yeah it's some lovely young women in there, but they have to come second to my desire to become a master dancer with da fluid hips. I'll dance with some old ladies, idgaf.

By all means make your paper boo boo, but make sure that's priorty uno when you go to those things.

I'm just doing me and focusing on developing some new and old interests and hoping against hope that I'll get some new women in my life along the way :lol:

Last edited:
^I think the OG guy is just Trolling. He asked me if I had any hard feelings about something in here and I didn't respond cuz I had no clue what the hell dude was talking bout :rofl:

^I think the OG guy is just Trolling. He asked me if I had any hard feelings about something in here and I didn't respond cuz I had no clue what the hell dude was talking bout :rofl:

I said no hard feelings after I came at you with the prosper with what you got instead of trying to live thru others response

Going to a private party somewhere in LA (close friend's graduation party) this Friday

There's gonna be a 5:7 girl to guy ratio according to the current guestlist

And I already most of the girls there are taken
Gonna be hard to flourish :rofl:

Oh well there for my friend anyway :lol:

I guess the hamster in your head took today off huh :lol:

It's me Sole [emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji]
View media item 2007616

Going to a private party somewhere in LA (close friend's graduation party) this Friday

There's gonna be a 5:7 girl to guy ratio according to the current guestlist

And I already most of the girls there are taken
Gonna be hard to flourish :rofl:

Oh well there for my friend anyway :lol:
I know it's the thread about Yambs, but it's not always about the yambs.

Last edited:
I don't know what the hell is going on in here over the last 2 pages.... 

what is OKC? 

Leem low-key I've been thinking about taking salsa classes as well

I'm tryna get them ewd hips

Last edited:
Anyways back to business

40 year old woman (does not even look it at all face and body wise) looks like she's 27-28. I'll provide pics later

Lives in my condominium

Owns 2 dogs

Divorced for 1 year now (married when she was 28)

Because of divorce she had to file for bankruptcy and is getting her life back in order

Has the cutest voice ever

Works in the medical field.

Thoughts?

And how to approach?

Last edited:
Lol I had to fix something at her house and we just small chatted a bit and that's what I learned

Now to plan

Last edited:
No planning man. You can't be planning on women. Just be yourself, act like an adult, the next time you see her bust a move. Something small like coffee or a drink if yall are cool like that.

She invited you over to "FIX" something. Smh

No fam I was was working on something on the grounds near her back porch and she came out and asked to borrow a wrench to fix something on a chair she had. I went to get one and came back and offered to help her out and we small chatted

No fam I was was working on something on the grounds near her back porch and she came out and asked to borrow a wrench to fix something on a chair she had. I went to get one and came back and offered to help her out and we small chatted
Spend less time trolling on NT and maybe you'd know how to ask out a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom