TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gots to show the cougars love too. My 38 year old latina was leaps and bounds best ive ever had. The veteran moves. The fluid hips. Had me sprung

Last edited:
If she's older, knows you're and she agrees to a real life meet up, you gotta pull the trigger. She's tryna get her back blown out unless her mind is ****** and she really out here looking to connect with a younger cat.

True while on the date , took a glance at her phone & saw multiple dating apps , wasn't her only option plus she had a well paying job . But the only reason why I didn't smash that same day is because her period came on as soon as I finessed her to go back to her apartment

Ooh and Btw funny story , last Friday after leaving the barbershop my confidence was sky high , I took it upon myself to greet as much people as possible just a simple" HI ", as I'm shopping at my local store , I run into this petite white girl about 5'8 light green eyes , perfect in every shape & form . I approach her started as a simple joke asking if she was a model . As it turns out this girl has done shoots for Victoria Secret & a whole bunch of different fitness magazine . She was so humble & down to earth , decided to ask her for her age turns out she's 32 living in LA was just down for vacation for a few days , made the slight mistake of telling her my real age (22) she freaked out but I still manage to pursuade her to give me her number . She told me to call her just to make sure it was me , started texting then she went home & came to a conclusion that I was too young for her & couldn't meet up .

Btw it was the right cell phone number since it was link to her snapchat , did a few detective work & this chick is really a famous model .

Ooh and Btw funny story , last Friday after leaving the barbershop my confidence was sky high , I took it upon myself to greet as much people as possible just a simple" HI ", as I'm shopping at my local store , I run into this petite white girl about 5'8 light green eyes , perfect in every shape & form . I approach her started as a simple joke asking if she was a model . As it turns out this girl has done shoots for Victoria Secret & a whole bunch of different fitness magazine . She was so humble & down to earth , decided to ask her for her age turns out she's 32 living in LA was just down for vacation for a few days , made the slight mistake of telling her my real age (22) she freaked out but I still manage to pursuade her to give me her number . She told me to call her just to make sure it was me , started texting then she went home & came to a conclusion that I was too young for her & couldn't meet up .

Btw it was the right cell phone number since it was link to her snapchat , did a few detective work & this chick is really a famous model .
You tried the "age is just a number" line?

She wasn't having it , lol told me she couldn't even get along with a 28 year old at the moment , she saw that I was very mature for my age & I wanted to simp so bad it's not even funny .. but im not the type to keep pressing women so I kept pushing .

Just walked out of my 2nd salsa lesson.....dead *** b I'm singing A Whole New World right now :wow:

I feel like I'm mastering this art quickly on some Goku training with King Kai steez.

I noticed when I walked out, the stunning Latinas started walking in for the advanced classes...I'm talking solid 10s.

Instructor told me the baddest ones are in there on Wednesday nights lol.

I will master this ****. I will!

Yo B Bruce Banner , KingdomFlatbush KingdomFlatbush , @011781. We all gotta link up one day.

I wanna hit an older woman real bad. There was this 37 yr old Colombian lady at my old job that I wanted to lay the wood on.

you still in dade county right? where you taking these lessons at? :nerd:

I go to a spot up in Broward.

But if you Google salsa spots in Miami you bound to find some dope joints. And im sure the women will be exponentially badder.

Actually going to class again tonight :smh: :lol:
I don't know man...Broward got some bad ones too.

Last edited:
Man sleeping with a cougar is amazing

Especially when they haven't had sex in a minute and as soon as you put the tip in she act like the exorcist is coming out of her :lol: stretch that vintage vagina out

She wasn't having it , lol told me she couldn't even get along with a 28 year old at the moment , she saw that I was very mature for my age & I wanted to simp so bad it's not even funny .. but im not the type to keep pressing women so I kept pushing .
Keep that number in handy bruh
I'm sure she would be down one day

Especially when they haven't had sex in a minute and as soon as you put the tip in she act like the exorcist is coming out of her :lol: stretch that vintage vagina out
:rofl: bruuuuuh :rofl:
Makes me want to chase some cougars

[emoji]128563[/emoji]

My **** is tingling from reading this

It's a sign I need to go and prosper.

Just walked out of my 2nd salsa lesson.....dead *** b I'm singing A Whole New World right now :wow:

I feel like I'm mastering this art quickly on some Goku training with King Kai steez.

I noticed when I walked out, the stunning Latinas started walking in for the advanced classes...I'm talking solid 10s.

my ***** about to be on dancing with the stars.. .get it homie

Bruhs yall gotta pray for me, attending my week old ex's graduation to show my support tomorrow, why do I have put myself through hell all in my feels, f it.. Gotta start becoming a real man someday, that day will be tomorrow.
What the hell is wrong with some of you cats? Jesus.

Man, I'm almost 30 and ain't had none of that vintage yet. I'm craving me some.

I've been working the WORST hours for the past few months...it's been hard to find time to just go out.

Last edited:
Just walked out of my 2nd salsa lesson.....dead *** b I'm singing A Whole New World right now
eek.gif

As an Asian dude who picked up salsa/bachata pretty quickly, good luck.

smokin.gif

Speaking of salsa lessons, I'm about to start hitting up these business networking conferences/seminars soon. Pursue yambs and get yo paper all-in one scoop :pimp:. Seen some bad ones at this conference on campus and had an epiphany[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Smash the 50 year old German tonight , I've been telling you boys to get in the gym , I'm out here doing Kegels in the box .. Smash her for 30-40 mins straight . Chick literally beg me to cum .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom