TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading to Penn State this weekend for blue/white. If I wasn't in a committed relationship then I'd go on a yamb spree

Pretty sure I'm just gonna have a chill night in with the gf. We'd prolly be down to go out to a happy hour for a bit though so lmk what's up.

One of my girls besfriend's is having a bday party. After that no plans

My mans was telling me about something going on upstate at one of them schools. I'm hearing it may be a yamb fest.

DMV NT summit at a nationals game?
I'm always down.

I worked from home today so I'll likely just hit up a happy hour in Virginia. First Truckeroo is today for the people that are already in DC. Goes until 11 if you need something to do for a few hours.

Hooked up w girl I met at bar deco last night, she stayed over but no smashing, no biggie. My game has been pretty weak due to LTR but my success on that rooftop is so consistent.

Some frat **** upstate at one of them suny schools.
my boy was telling me about this. The joint at albany with future and other cats showing up there? Next week? I don't mess with it but I know some of yall would be lit there

Hooked up w girl I met at bar deco last night, she stayed over but no smashing, no biggie. My game has been pretty weak due to LTR but my success on that rooftop is so consistent.

Always been confused by the term "hooking up" :lol:

White dudes when I was in HS tried to explain it to me...but I got varying responses :lol:. They just said, forget it bro. It's hard to explain. I'm like huh? You smash or nah?

What is "hooking up" my white brethren? :nerd:

Always been confused by the term "hooking up" :lol:

White dudes when I was in HS tried to explain it to me...but I got varying responses :lol:. They just said, forget it bro. It's hard to explain. I'm like huh? You smash or nah?

What is "hooking up" my white brethren? :nerd:

I think "hooking up" is anything from kissing to smashing. So no matter what, you get props cause you "hooked up"

I think "hooking up" is anything from kissing to smashing. So no matter what, you get props cause you "hooked up"

Got you. So much grey area for me :lol:. One of my white homeboys told me only smashing counts. Another said as long as you kissed...it counts.

It's either all or nothing for me :lol:.

Got you. So much grey area for me :lol:. One of my white homeboys told me only smashing counts. Another said as long as you kissed...it counts.

It's either all or nothing for me :lol:.

It's a gray area on purpose :lol:

I remember people using that in college to get undeserved props when they didn't smash :smh:

Same thing as messing/fooling around.

my boy was telling me about this. The joint at albany with future and other cats showing up there? Next week? I don't mess with it but I know some of yall would be lit there
My boy was filling me in, but couldn't talk much about cause of meeting. Whatever he was referencing was suppose to be going down this weekend.

Imma be at Lucky Strike in DC for a hot minute. Thats where me and GermAsian went on out 1st date and I havent seen her in over a month or so. We're basically at the end of our journey together, but who knows what the future holds. She bounced on me, came back and told me I needed to make a decision if I wanted her or not. I couldn't cause im in kind of a situation right now with Spanish. GermAsian is a great woman, but she has these issues that I cant deal with at the point I am in my life. Maybe one day she'll be able to open up and like another guy the way she did me

Imma be at Lucky Strike in DC for a hot minute. Thats where me and GermAsian went on out 1st date and I havent seen her in over a month or so. We're basically at the end of our journey together, but who knows what the future holds. She bounced on me, came back and told me I needed to make a decision if I wanted her or not. I couldn't cause im in kind of a situation right now with Spanish. GermAsian is a great woman, but she has these issues that I cant deal with at the point I am in my life. Maybe one day she'll be able to open up and like another guy the way she did me
Meh, I would have went with Germasian, but then again, I don't know how spanish looks.

Meh, I would have went with Germasian, but then again, I don't know how spanish looks.
lol, its not about looks though. Of course looks are important but Im passed the stage of looks 1st. GermAsian is prettier but Spanish has a crazy body. GermAsian has a long ways to go to fully grasp the concept of what it takes to make a relationship work. Spanish is light years ahead of her in regards to that.

lol, its not about looks though. Of course looks are important but Im passed the stage of looks 1st. GermAsian is prettier but Spanish has a crazy body. GermAsian has a long ways to go to fully grasp the concept of what it takes to make a relationship work. Spanish is light years ahead of her in regards to that.
I mentioned looks cause I figured that played a role in your decision. Just off how you describe germasian, I'd want her cause of those very same issues. Part of me loves girls with problems. :\

Last edited:
I mentioned looks cause I figured that played a role in your decision. Just off how you describe germasian, I'd want her cause of those very same issues. Part of me loves those "unstable" girls. :\
after my ex, I cant mess with unstable women. Worst experience of my life. I looking to settle down and have more kids, and just find me a good woman. Unstable women know how to **** though lol

I mentioned looks cause I figured that played a role in your decision. Just off how you describe germasian, I'd want her cause of those very same issues. Part of me loves those "unstable" girls. :\
after my ex, I cant mess with unstable women. Worst experience of my life. I looking to settle down and have more kids, and just find me a good woman. Unstable women know how to **** though lol

Yes, yes they do!

In my case hooking up was naked make out under covers, went for the smash of course but took the hint that she was on her period. I am not a savage.

No undo props intended lol, why I disclose the lack of moisture received...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom