Taxi 12's - December '13

so yeah i worked this release man.....

dog this **** was ******g horrible....first we had 40 people at our gate and only 9 pairs ( the rest went to employees and our vip customers)

so i go take sizes down and this dude gets mad ...cusses me out cause we aint have his size lol then he gets into a verbal shouting match with our assistant manager

people were extremely ignorant.... they asked me wha size i wear and did  i have my size on hold...im like nah i got the 08's on ice and the 03 lows on ice ....

it was hectic 60 people deep in the rain at the other spot....and they only had 30 pair....the thirst is real dudes was offering 300+ already....this is the prelude to the gammas...god speed

hope everyone won today....

Glad to see NTSM and hopefuly NTLA was relatively calm.

They fit TTS for me, just tried them on. I feel like a kid on Xmas when I first saw them. Nostalgia moment at its finest.

The Lebrons sold really well too. A lot of folks were lining up for them.

I have a loose stitch on the toe area on one my shoes. It's very unnoticeable but since I know it's there it kind of bothers me. Just me being anal though...

So do I contact my credit card company to release the funds Paypal charged even though Paypal is saying they cancelled it?

Call FNL and they will explain what is going on. Still think your order will ship.

Nah I never got a order confirmation from FNL but they still charged my card 3 times. Spoke to PayPal and they said on their end it's cancelled, so how do I get the funds released? That's $600 tied up right there

Lol Christmas time, people just buying kicks cuz it's cool. Don't worry, there will plenty for sale when they need rent money!!!

On another note shoe retailers made about 85,000,000 today. Nike made about 40,000,000 of that when they took orders. This s*** is fantastic when you look at it.

struck out here in canada, looking for a size 9.. pm me 
nerd.gif

How was the quality on these i decided to pass since i still have CDPs. My friend copped but said the "gold" eyelets were terrible?
The quality on the CDPs are better than the Taxis 13. I decided to pass on them after seeing them in person before the FTL by my place sold them to the public.

Nah I never got a order confirmation from FNL but they still charged my card 3 times. Spoke to PayPal and they said on their end it's cancelled, so how do I get the funds released? That's $600 tied up right there
I remember I was stuck in the same situation. I couldn't do anything but just wait. Even if Paypal says it's cancelled, for some reason the process still takes a while for the money to be restored back to your account. 

just got shipping confirmation from ndc for my 8.5. i tried with fnl but didnt let me through till they sold out. fnl failed me

I was surprised how these sold. I thought I could stroll into the mall around 9a with no issues and cop. Welp, I was proved wrong... I need a sz 10. I'm pretty sure we'll see a few restocks tho....

Missed out on these. On a flight a 6am. Hoping to catch a pair on a restock. Congrats to those that copped

Back
Top Bottom