Taxi 12's - December '13

**** im a 9 and got a 8.5 from NDC 
mean.gif
Fugggggg.  If I would have known, I would have picked up the size 9 I won from a raffle and just traded with you
ohwell.gif

LMAO AT THAT PIC… SURPRISINGLY THESE SOLD OUT ON FORDHAM… THE KIDS ATE THESE UP. I EXPECTED THEM TO SELL BUT NOT INSTANTLY.. GUESS THERE WERENT AS MANY AS THE LANEY 5'S

Why is it surprising? It's Fordham. :lol:

Props to all retail stores and NYPD for having adequate security out there too. This release was smooth.

Just so you guys know FNL PayPal status a lot of times will list the transaction as cancelled and then get the charged again. I had this conversation with one of their reps before so DO NOT give up. I still think the order will ship.

Very plesant experience at Nike Santa Monica. Got there a 8:30 am and to my surprise the line wasnt even that long. Seemed like they had plenty to go around. Was also able to walk down to the Footlocker on 3rd street and get my wifes pair as well as the Miami Nights Lebrons. Good day so far!

View media item 694425

Reactions: wj4
Just received my tracking email on my order right when you guys replied lol. Thanks NT fam.

Last edited:
Yeah i just checked my order manually on FNL ... it says processing but when u click the order it has the tracking number listed.
Same with me, but still havent been charged. Waiting impatiently for some movement

edit: Just got my shipping email

Last edited:
Same with me, but still havent been charged. Waiting impatiently for some movement

edit: Just got my shipping email
I was billed right away paid on the site instead of PP i wasnt taking any chances with the splash page. Entered the WC in a hurry added the 3-didgit code hit submit. Took bout 25-30 sec total lol

Was anyone able to use the free shipping code on Eastbay? I've gotten free shipping with Eastbay on Jordan releases before, but it wouldn't let me use it this time.

Struck out on these online
mean.gif
. If anyone in the Charlotte area knows where I can strike gold on a size 12 pm me.

Was anyone able to use the free shipping code on Eastbay? I've gotten free shipping with Eastbay on Jordan releases before, but it wouldn't let me use it this time.

After 5 hours to check out who am I to argue about the last $7.99.

So do I contact my credit card company to release the funds Paypal charged even though Paypal is saying they cancelled it?

No I tried using the code and it didnt work for me either. I think new Jordan releases are excluded with free shipping now.

Copped on nikestore fairly easily...pressed confirm order then an error web page popped up...refreshed and it was successful lol...scared me bad tho

Back
Top Bottom