Taxi 12's - December '13

Coming from someone who owned a pair of OG XII's..... that Leather is Beyond FUGAZI. Smdh 
mean.gif

But this is one of the cases where I'm going to bite the bullet & still copp. Been wanting them so bad for so long. 
ohwell.gif

I have a pair from the CDP and a pair of the Taxi low's, but wouldn't mind another pair lol.
What I wouldn't mind seeing again is another retro of these.
2lm8akz.jpg

I know they retro'd 4 years ago, but I regret selling them. |I

Last edited:
Man taxis came out recently already when the heck are they gonna bring these back!?! Need these bad my FaVorite Shoe! Taxis will be purchased tho can't pass up on 12s lol

Sold off basically my entire shoe collection earlier this year to cop my engagement ring and as a result, no XII's in the closet now. Hopefully I can get these.. 
happy.gif

Since the 11s are some ******** this year. The taxis are gonna b a hard cop for the average shoe head.

Any word on if they are gr or limited?
Considering how nike is these days

Since the 11s are some ******** this year. The taxis are gonna b a hard cop for the average shoe head.

Any word on if they are gr or limited?

Considering how nike is these days
Looking like a GR

Taxis would be sought after anyway no matter when during the year they released.

Those XIs will sell instantly just because its an XI. Everyone will be out to buy an XI just because its xmas and its an XI

n why dod you say that fam?
Uh... thought it was pretty clear, but: 

"Coming from someone who owned a pair of OG XII's..... that Leather is Beyond FUGAZI. Smdh 
mean.gif
"

Meaning, I've owned an original pair of Air Jordan XII (12) from 1997 and based on the Quality of Leather on the shoe back then (Rich, Thick, Full Grain Leather)... this Leather, atleast in photos, is Severely Inferior (even by Retro standards) and looks like the same Tacky "Faux Tumbled" Leather used on MOST of the Retros over the last 12 months (example: Fire Red III's).

It's just plain disappointing.

Of course, some young people may disagree, but to that I say..... Ya Can't Miss Anything you've Never Had. 

Ctfuuu you pick this release to down play the leather off a picture at that... but idk why you act surprised CDP leather wasn't that great what makes you think any retro will be as good as the OGs anyway. Makes it worse your going get this years release so what was the point of complaining?

The way I see it your looking for a way to humbly brag hence the, "you can't miss anything you ain't never had" but in 96/97 even 90s babies were old enough to have and remember these.

Last edited:
Agree. No XII taxi has used full grain since the og release. This one won't be any different...

Last edited:
This is the taxi 12 thread my friend I'm simply talking about the shoe like you were no personal comments because I didn't take anything personal. I never said at any point you were calling me I just simply stated my thoughts on how silly you sound. All you had to say was not liking how the leather looks but still copping. Praising your "ogs" to downplay a shoe your planning on getting sounds like a contradiction to me.

All your cap lock rants, different color words and arsenal of unnecessary gifs but I'm acting like the woman? Just respond like a regular person at the end of the day it's just shoes and this is just NT

True. Best thing to do is not entertain most of the stuff I see.

But yea wonder when they will say if these will be 170 now because looks like the increase is already in effect starting with steels?

Everyone is allowed to have their on opinion, let's not get into another back and forth argument. If you guys want to keep going at it please take it to PM's. It's ok to disagree but don't derail this thread because you guys can't play nice. Thanks.

This is the taxi 12 thread my friend I'm simply talking about the shoe like you were no personal comments because I didn't take anything personal. I never said at any point you were calling me I just simply stated my thoughts on how silly you sound. All you had to say was not liking how the leather looks but still copping. Praising your "ogs" to downplay a shoe your planning on getting sounds like a contradiction to me.

All your cap lock rants, different color words and arsenal of unnecessary gifs but I'm acting like the woman? Just respond like a regular person at the end of the day it's just shoes and this is just NT
Nah bruh. Didn't "sound silly" at any point. Never "praised" my OG's, just explained what I meant for the guy who has asked me to explain. NOT YOU.

And I have sneakers that are inferior to their OG predecessor, so there's no contradiction. I stated MY OPINION that they looked "Fugazi" even by Retro Standards... and they DO. Why? Because it's "MY" FACT BASED OPINION. 

I use Caps & Color, so guys like you who spew flack can hopefully understand the focal points of what I'm saying more clearly since apparently it's not obvious for you.

And Nah... I like using GIF's...

So seriously... Stop Sweating Everything I say in these Forums, bro. 
mean.gif

Nah bruh. Didn't "sound silly" at any point. Never "praised" my OG's, just explained what I meant for the guy who has asked me to explain. NOT YOU.

And I have sneakers that are inferior to their OG predecessor, so there's no contradiction. I stated MY OPINION that they looked "Fugazi" even by Retro Standards... and they DO. Why? Because it's "MY" FACT BASED OPINION. 

I use Caps & Color, so guys like you who spew flack can hopefully understand the focal points of what I'm saying more clearly since apparently it's not obvious for you.

And Nah... I like using GIF's...

View media item 607958

So seriously... Stop Sweating Everything I say in these Forums, bro. :smh:
View media item 607967Bro it's over just get over it and keep it moving

Okay but didn't you hear what the moderator said about taking it to pm if you really wanted to reply back? I don't want any thread blocked because of me. Anyway good luck getting your pair tho that's sincere. I'm done frfr

Last edited:
Everyone is allowed to have their on opinion, let's not get into another back and forth argument. If you guys want to keep going at it please take it to PM's. It's ok to disagree but don't derail this thread because you guys can't play nice. Thanks.
Yea, sorry about that bro. Didn't see your post before my last reply.

I just felt like I was being Stalked & Trolled from the very same guy from thread to thread..... I'm sure you can see how that can be annoying.

My OG replies were only to the guy who asked me a question pertaining to the shoe. I'll just flat out ignore dude from now on. 
mean.gif

ANYWAYS. Gotta love the OG's! 6th Grade all over again... 
nthat.gif

Looking forward to seeing how close they get In-Hand.

I hope the leather is super trash and everyone cops them on release date and then complains about it, but won't return them.

I don't understand how people still cop Jordan's. It's like sprinkling doodoo on food, letting you know there's doodoo on it, and people still buy it because the food used to be good.

I hope the leather is super trash and everyone cops them on release date and then complains about it, but won't return them.

I don't understand how people still cop Jordan's. It's like sprinkling doodoo on food, letting you know there's doodoo on it, and people still buy it because the food used to be good.

What a garbage post. If you don't like Jordan's then why are you in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom