Taxi 12's - December '13

The taxi shorts look dope...I'm hoping to use my wc rewards come Saturday tho...if not I'll just pay that 170+ no problem

Quality is A1, nothing to complain about
Those things take FOREVER and a day to come mine usually 4-6 weeks, usually being closer to the 6 weeks
i mean they said they shipped em out on nov 22 but i still havent recieved em. i wanted to use em kn this and the gamma blue 11s. fnl playing with me right now lol.

Last edited:
Don't know If this will be an easy cop. I'm usually able to be a guaranteed ticket from my local champs but they were all gone this time.

when it comes to comfort the retro is better than the og in terms of comfort and balling

the retro xii however is far inferior to the og in terms of quality and materials.
Hmm... I'll take that into account. When Quality/Materials/Craftsmanship is Inferior... the least they can do is make it semi-comfortable.

Do they do anything new with the Retro Cushioning or whatever???

I've got a pair of XI's that are rock hard as hell on my feet, so the comfort isn't even close to the OG or earlier Retros. Never had Retros of them, so maybe it'll be different with the XII's. 
ohwell.gif

And I don't think anyone ever expects a Retro of anything to be "Better" than an OG, but atleast getting Close to OG IS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK.

I mean, forget the OG's, even getting Close to an Earlier Retro seems like the World's Hardest Task for JB. 
mean.gif

Hmm... I'll take that into account. When Quality/Materials/Craftsmanship is Inferior... the least they can do is make it semi-comfortable.

I've got a pair of XI's that are rock hard as hell on my feet, so the comfort isn't even close to the OG or earlier Retros. Never had Retros of them, so maybe it'll be different with the XII's. :\

And I don't think anyone ever expects a Retro of anything to be "Better" than an OG, but atleast getting Close to OG IS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK.

I mean, forget the OG's, even getting Close to an Earlier Retro seems like the World's Hardest Task for JB. :smh:  
Are you trying to get these shoes? It sounds like you are complaining about the shoes before they even release with some of the last posts you made in this thread

eightfivefresh eightfivefresh the 2013 1s this year were a pretty great retro. Especially the Royals. Good quality of materials, the comfort and the true to OG form. However they were limited which explains a lot. :smh: still, JB can get it done if they choose to

when it comes to comfort the retro is better than the og in terms of comfort and balling

the retro xii however is far inferior to the og in terms of quality and materials.

I've got a pair of XI's that are rock hard as hell on my feet, so the comfort isn't even close to the OG or earlier Retros. Never had Retros of them, so maybe it'll be different with the XII's. :\

I mean, forget the OG's, even getting Close to an Earlier Retro seems like the World's Hardest Task for JB. :smh:  

EightyFive... Do not get it twisted, Jordan Brand is FULLY CAPABLE of producing retros identical to everything from 1999-2003, they just don't have to. Look around this forum and count how many people defend JB. Look how many say the shoes "look" fine to them. Look at how many clown others about a "small" $10 difference.

With so many regular customers having no clue what's going on and so many "heads" willing to pay more for less, why come correct when the main focus is to max out profits?

Are you trying to get these shoes? It sounds like you are complaining about the shoes before they even release with some of the last posts you made in this thread
Yea, I WANT TO, bro.   Alot of Nostalgia involved for me, but there ARE things to Complain about with this release from what I've seen so far.

It may not be for others, but hey, that's what makes us all INDIVIDUALS.

And if Everybody came into this Thread and just said..."PERFECT. COPPED."... there wouldn't be any need for conversation, would there? Believe me, I'd give it props if I felt something was on-point. Check my posts from the "White Infrared VI Retro" Thread...

Some Ppl understand & get what I'm saying. Others don't. That's with anything in Life.

EightyFive... Do not get it twisted, Jordan Brand is FULLY CAPABLE of producing retros identical to everything from 1999-2003, they just don't have to. Look around this forum and count how many people defend JB. Look how many say the shoes "look" fine to them. Look at how many clown others about a "small" $10 difference.

With so many regular customers having no clue what's going on and so many "heads" willing to pay more for less, why come correct when the main focus is to max out profits?
EXACTLY. I Sure As Hell KNOW they're Fully Capable of Doing Better... that's Why I Call Them Out on their BS.

If I knew they couldn't do any better, I wouldn't sweat it, but like you said, it's these cats (mostly youngin's) that will Pay Whatever For a Sneaker and be Completely Fine with an Inferior Product, because they Don't Know Any Better, so JB won't do any better. Well... they're selective, I'd say. 

Cats Can't Miss What They've Never Had. Yet they defend JB with so much JUICE too, it's hilarious to me. LOL

That's Why I AM the Way I Am. I still got Love for the Sneakers in General, but best believe, I've got my Tolerance Meter on at all times. And I'll call it how I see it w/ no bias.

I filter out the BS & buy what I like at the end of the day.

Yea, I WANT TO, bro.  Alot of Nostalgia involved for me, but there ARE things to Complain about with this release from what I've seen so far.

It may not be for others, but hey, that's what makes us all INDIVIDUALS.

And if Everybody came into this Thread and just said..."PERFECT. COPPED."... there wouldn't be any need for conversation, would there? Believe me, I'd give it props if I felt something was on-point. Check my posts from the "White Infrared VI Retro" Thread...

Some Ppl understand & get what I'm saying. Others don't. That's with anything in Life.
Yeah I've seen what you said man in the infrared VI thread and I see what you are getting at but you just seem so negative :lol:

Yeah I've seen what you said man in the infrared VI thread and I see what you are getting at but you just seem so negative :lol:

And normally if someone doesn't buy a sneaker, they just don't buy it. They don't run in to a topic with the same rant. That's attention whoring or trolling.

Especially to say they're going to buy the KD VI :lol:

Back
Top Bottom