Taxi 12's - December '13

What difference does it make? Do you only want them when everybody else wants them?

Can I not ask a ******g basic question without it having to mean anything?

Hahaha, im with you man. NT can like watching a jealous girlfriend sometimes haha. Maybe your just trying to get a feel for the demand, i am myself. we got stuff all pairs here again cos FTL must think no one wants 12's in my area, which may be true, may not be as well, and that part of not knowing always irritates me come sat morning

Sheikh Shoes in my local mall gave me a code to enter their raffle online but that stupid code is invalid.:smh:

What difference does it make? Do you only want them when everybody else wants them?

Hahaha, im with you man. NT can like watching a jealous girlfriend sometimes haha. Maybe your just trying to get a feel for the demand, i am myself. we got stuff all pairs here again cos FTL must think no one wants 12's in my area, which may be true, may not be as well, and that part of not knowing always irritates me come sat morning
People on here kill me. They snap over the slightest things just like your question. Either answer or keep scrolling. 

What the hell is that guy talking about?? I've held this shoe in my hand and the leather is good. Even better than CDPs, where did you even get that opinion that the leather on CDPs are better, heck, even the lizard skin leather on the black part is almost true to OG.

If you know nothing, shut up.

WIll try to put on a pair tomorrow, will let you guys know of the sizing. I know it's been an issue every release, will do my part to help out.

:lol: and good lookin

the white ones look clean as fk too! 
View media item 687380
View media item 687387

Best shorts I've seen in a minute

I've hated the material they've used on a lot of their new shorts though. That dri fit stuff is crazy thin.

From what I hear theirs plenty to go around no camping here I got the chance to double up but don't find it necessary I'm good with a pair for me and a pair for wifey

Last edited:
^I never buy matching gear, but those shorts.
Exactly what I said a week ago or so when I saw them. They have them in white too I believe but I like the black pair. No way im paying $45 though. I may use the bday coupon on them if I cop from FTL online but doubt it. I usually use that $25 to get something for free
Scratch that i meant i like the white pair lol

Never said they do or don't, wise guy. Lol

What I AM saying is that KD VI sneaker and its looks, detail & comfort are all intriguing me more than this one, and it's mostly due to a lack of quality & accuracy of a sneaker I had back in the day.

For the ppl who've never had the OG's, these Retro's are most likely not a problem, but for SOME guys like me who've had this sneaker 12-15 yrs ago... we know what we're missing and that can be a deterring factor. Nostalgia involves alot of accuracy at times.

Not to mention the XII's are almost $50 more, it's a White/Black sneaker (which I have a ton of) and it's a retro sneaker made by JB, which for me, comfortability is a factor I have to weigh-in.

I'm not set on my decision as of yet, but I'm leaning more towards the KD VI + Blk/Red AJ I combo, more than these XII's. But we'll see... >D

when it comes to comfort the retro is better than the og in terms of comfort and balling

the retro xii however is far inferior to the og in terms of quality and materials.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!................................. 

Nothing is better than the Original make of no matter wut it is shoes, clothing cars etc.....

I deleted the pic for quoting purposes...I just meant that I didn't understand how the weird mask had any correlation to the shoes.
ahhhhh got you!!  it flew right by me, sorry,

well, the JORDAN XII design was inspired by the Japanese flag, that;s why they have the samurai helmet on that shirt..pretty dope and well, makes sense...now that you know the story in case you didn't...dont you think? I barely thought of it too....pretty good concept

Knew about the Japanese flag design, just didn't put 2 and 2 together with the Samurai mask.

Repped.

Knew about the Japanese flag design, just didn't put 2 and 2 together with the Samurai mask.

Repped.
thx! same here, I wasn't thinking about until you mentioned, you refreshed my mind lol... i would def. buy the shirt, it looks better than the other one previously shown, it looks too childish... They have the samurai shirt at footlocker for $27.99 DLS in black and white....

People on here kill me. They snap over the slightest things just like your question. Either answer or keep scrolling. 
I mean seriously. I can tell dude just wanted me to say yes so he can call me a hypbeast or something.

They look like swimming trunks
laugh.gif

Just reserved my pair. I can't wait to have these back in my collection, after having to sell my OG pair when I was a broke college student

how you think these will fit?  i have narrow feet and generally wear a 10.  would like to play some ball in them...just wondering if i should get a 9.5?

High demand usually trumps "large numbers." Have we not learned anything from the Grape V release? On top of that it's a holiday retro release. I really want to believe these will be a stress free pick up, but I'm approaching this one just as if were a limited QS.
happy.gif
They will definitely be within reach, just don't snooze.
Well Said

how you think these will fit?  i have narrow feet and generally wear a 10.  would like to play some ball in them...just wondering if i should get a 9.5?

True to size for me but I have wide feet. I think going down a size makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom