Taxi 12's - December '13

Still not sold on these, il prob cop, the look good with shorts. Not alot floating around down under, only 2 11.5's in my State

Got my ticket to secure me a pair. Didn't have my true size 11.5, so went up to size 12. Rather have a little more room than a snug fit. Footaction employee was so butt hurt when I told him I thought the gamma xi's sucked. And then he tells me that the all black panther iv's drop in January. I'm like wtf is he talking about, then realize he must be referring to the black cat iv's. Newbies trying to talk like they know everything until you hit them with some cold hard facts that the shoes not even available as a gm pair. :smh:

what do you mean? doesnt the timer just start over and over?
My B man ... I thought you mentioned FTL but I see you said FNL ... yeah you u just gotta wait it out. BUT ... perosnally I feel FNL and that SPA page is actually a good thing. A lot of people give up on it and with their crappy server at times they still have pairs 30-45 min later (depending on the shoe) 

On another note .. my local FTL is getting these but it never even crossed my mind because I stopped goin in there since the Toro 4s and i was tired of their shady practices. Anyway I went in lookin for dude that works there and the employees knows I used to come in looking for kicks, asked me about these and i was oh yall actually have my size this time .. sure enough the 12 was open

Gonna shoot for the 11.5 early in the AM though and if I can grab em then go pick up the 12 for my homie in hawaii (if he doesnt get his in the AM also)

Where you at in bmore? DTLRs straight guaranteed, FTL FCFS

I was in Towson at the mall. I was the last person in line then it started snowing. I left. Im not waiting 2 hours in the snow for sneakers I like them but I dont love them.

These looking like an easy cop out LV way...All the stores I've checked with are getting tons of pairs...I'll try my luck on NDC on Saturday then maybe give a couple stores a shot if I strike out...

Honestly I'm more worried about getting a pair for the little Vegetaray at this point though...Most places are only getting one size each for PS and GS sizes...

I was definitely going to go to Towson Mall here in Towson, MD but the weather screwed that up. Anyone know how many pairs the HOH at Towson has? 

Almost all OG kicks from the 80's to mid 90's had genuine materials used, ether leather, suede or nubuk.

And for Mercedes Benz, that is funny. Which model, which trim??? Its like you are saying BMW are not using turbo engines.
#Truth I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE F*** dude got this messed up metaphor from. I own Taxis from 1997 and two mercedes, it all looks leather to me kiddo..

#Truth I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE F*** dude got this messed up metaphor from. I own Taxis from 1997 and two mercedes, it all looks leather to me kiddo..

It's a well known fact that many car manufacturers use leatherette. It depends on the model, but MB, BMW, and Audi all use it.

I plan on going down half a size from a 10 to a 9.5.
My Obsidian and Playoffs both fit me big, so I'm assuming these will too.
co-sign but will settle with 12 locally if i cant get 11.5 online for some reason

Obsidians and Rising Suns are both 11.5 .. im a true 12

So TTS or going down .5 won't hurt? I've been mainly hearing to go down .5, probably won't have a chance to try these on

So TTS or going down .5 won't hurt? I've been mainly hearing to go down .5, probably won't have a chance to try these on
If they are anything like last years 12s then .5 size down would work, but TTS would put u on the safe side. 

Don't know if it's already been discussed, but will these fit the same as the 2012 XII's?

I bought a pair of the Obsidians and they fit like a half size too big. My 9.5 had crazy wiggle room. Should I go a size down on these?

Don't know if it's already been discussed, but will these fit the same as the 2012 XII's?

I bought a pair of the Obsidians and they fit like a half size too big. My 9.5 had crazy wiggle room. Should I go a size down on these?

If they are anything like last years 12s then .5 size down would work, but TTS would put u on the safe side. 

co-sign but will settle with 12 locally if i cant get 11.5 online for some reason

Obsidians and Rising Suns are both 11.5 .. im a true 12

I plan on going down half a size from a 10 to a 9.5.
My Obsidian and Playoffs both fit me big, so I'm assuming these will too.

Everyone seems to be .5ing down bro

Last edited:

Comparison of 08 and 13 Taxis via Long7 (http://www.long7.com/Long7/press/news/253976.shtml)

Bruh... 
sick.gif

The Texture on the Black portion is alot more pronounced & closer to the OG (good thing), but that Leather Upper just looks So INFERIOR to the 2008. 
mean.gif

Amazing how the Quality just keeps getting worse & worse as the years go by. Even the Heel Tag & Pull Tab is Off.

I was never expecting OG Quality & Craftsmanship, but I was hoping for something close to it...

I can't believe it, but I'm actually considering passing on these for the "Christmas" KD VI (dope, btw).

I'll stay glued to this Thread though, hoping some other/better pics change my mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom