Taxi 12's - December '13

these oreo  un-playoff 12's are sick 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
ever since finishline went with the little wait ticker i have never gotten any jordan retro from there lol

ever since finishline went with the little wait ticker i have never gotten any jordan retro from there lol
Are you talking about the wait in line thing? Haven't used FNL since the black and red 11s so I'm not sure if the system changed.

The quality on these regular season 12's look good! These new color ways JB are releasing >>>>

I wore my Obsidians this morning. They're a 10.5 which is my true size on every other shoe and they run big. Most of the 12s from last year ran either a half size too big. For those wondering about sizing.

Thanks man, from the sounds of it though the Taxi's have a different type of leather or pleather whatever the case may be

It's leather just not full grain. Split grain.

ditto imma 13 they were huge on my feet i will not lie though the playoffs were great for comfort tho. FYI this was during my fat phase so i had large 350 lbs man feet. They feel much more wider and lager with narrow feet at damn near 100lbs lighter 

Congrats dude on your loss (gain).

Man can't wait to pick this one up just like the oreos the colors go with most and on feet they pop

Last edited:
That's really good news considering it's a GR. Not expecting good quality, just decent at least.

Anyone that has a pair now can compare to leather on steel Xs or Laney Vs?

very similar to those releases... I'm not a leather expert but they seem to be on par if not better. definitely better than the Obsidian and Playoff that dropped most recently. Will try them on to let you guys know.

Back
Top Bottom