Taxi 12's - December '13

The resell on these is crazy. I don't know if eBay seller jacking up the prices with fake bids but I can't find one for less than $300.00. Crazy. I'm just going take the loss. I been searching for three months no luck. It was my own fault for being over confident on release date thinking it was going to be easy.

The resell on these is crazy. I don't know if eBay seller jacking up the prices with fake bids but I can't find one for less than $300.00. Crazy. I'm just going take the loss. I been searching for three months no luck. It was my own fault for being over confident on release date thinking it was going to be easy.
Check out dope-factory

check your local FB groups, i see some going for around 250 in mine

yes bgrade... 2 outlets had them. was posted in the outlet thread.
What a figured but thought id make sure. Surprised info for that wasn't posted here. Gonna have to check out that outlet thread never came across it. Thanks bigj

yes bgrade... 2 outlets had them. was posted in the outlet thread.
What a figured but thought id make sure. Surprised info for that wasn't posted here. Gonna have to check out that outlet thread never came across it. Thanks bigj

no worries. Im 99% sure he got them from an outlet in Washington state considering that's where hes from. wasn't a ton of them. cost was like 140 or 150 before taxes.

If I don't get that import tax I'll have mine for 219. Tho for the people that did get the tax, I'm curious if its based on the state its delivered too.

Also, I just noticed the box is smaller than my infrared 6's. Does Jordan not use the same size box for every shoe? They're all the same shoe size

If I don't get that import tax I'll have mine for 219. Tho for the people that did get the tax, I'm curious if its based on the state its delivered too.

Also, I just noticed the box is smaller than my infrared 6's. Does Jordan not use the same size box for every shoe? They're all the same shoe size

Jordan definitely uses different box sizes from time to time for some reason.

Got my pair from Dope Factory.... hit with $60 in brokerage fees
mean.gif
 maybe it's different because I'm in Canada..... sadly I'm used to paying fees
tired.gif

Man, that sucks. Is there anyone who doesn't get hit with customs from Dope Factory?

Check kixify. I've seen some pairs for descent prices on there recently.

Last edited:
apparently, Canada is pretty hardcore with its fees :/

Yes they are. When ordering from ebay i always get the seller to put a low value on the item.

Ive ordered several times from uk and only once has my package slipped through without a fee.

Part of the game up here i guess :smh:

I had to pay duty fees on the olive 9s, but for taxi's I didn't have to.
How you guys avoid that $5 extra paypal conversion fee? leave paypal account empty and use credit card as payment?

Last edited:
Ordered a pair from Dope Factory. $220 shipped.

Fingers crossed on the custom charges and much appreciation on that link.

/Edit, strangely enough, I grabbed a pair of Powder Blue 10s from Urban Industry which arrived via DHL and thus far, no custom charges.

I theorize the charges (if any) might vary by state. I'm in Maryland.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom