TATTOO question

samuelturnerr

Banned
I'm 14 and I can get a tattoo but idk if I should because my friends told me that if you grow it will get messed up and look really bad is this true likesay i got one on forearm.

tired.gif
how many tattoo threads do we need?

Originally Posted by samuelturnerr

I'm 14 and I can get a tattoo
but idk if I should because my friends told me that if you grow it will get messed up and look really bad is this true like say i got one on forearm.
tattoo from the swapmeet?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm 14 and I can get a tattoo but idk if I should because my friends told me that if you grow it will get messed up and look really bad is this true like say i got one on forearm.

With any tattoo obviously you will need to get it touched up after a while because it naturally fades as it ages and starts to look kind of bad.

But that is the least of your worries. You are 14 years old and that is too young to get a tattoo. If I would have gotten the ink I wanted when I was 14 Iwould be one of those dudes with a blunt and straight edge tattoos all over my forearms. My point, you are a child and have no idea what/who you will be whenyou are an adult and I can almost guarentee you that you won't be pleased with whatever you get. Not to mention, if you want to do anything professionalwith your life, you don't want a tattoo on the lower arm. You can get away with it, but being unable to roll up your shirt sleeves at work can get oldsometimes.

im glad i didnt get a tattoo when i was 14. i would have made a horrible choice..
but then again i got a tattoo the day i turned 16 so yeah.

anyways its not gonna stretch or anything, all that dosent matter like dude said, 14 is too young to get tatted, if its meaningful, then it can wait.
if it isnt meaningful, then you'll probably regret it in the years to come.

i wouldnt be getting anything on my forearms til im older only because of the amount of space there, i wouldnt want to waste it on somthing wack that i know iwould get when too young.

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

I'm 14 and I can get a tattoo but idk if I should because my friends told me that if you grow it will get messed up and look really bad is this true like say i got one on forearm.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm 27 years old and tattoos hurt way more when you're older. Always get most of your tattoo work when you're young.

Imagine yourself as a 100 year old man. Now imagine what you will look like as a 100 year old man with a (insert tattoo here) tattooed on his forearm. Do youstill want to get it?

wait until you're 18. it's going to give you 4 years to be sure if you really want a tattoo. it took me 3 years to finally decide on what i wanted andwhere i wanted it.

if i got a tattoo at 14 i woulda got some sisqo dragon lookin garbage on me.

nothing you want to get at 14 will be cool to you at 18. wait it out. you'll be glad you did

Your biggest problem I think is a little thing called puberty. A forearm at 14 is probably about 4-5 inches shorter than it's gonna be when you're 1:nerd:r done growing. If you get a tat of a tugboat today, at 21 it'll be a carrier. Think on that fam.

Back
Top Bottom