Tariq Nasheed Thread: Updated on Last Page: Racism In Star Wars

if you black and can't use the n word I don't wanna talk to you

you already too close minded to take you serious

only thing bout Tariq that I see is him hanging up on callers too quick or letting the wrong ones talk too long

anything outta that y'all boys nitpicking

Tariq is tripping. He thinks the cops killed the 9 year old in Chicago because they knew the motive.

The crispy **** is w/e

I like when he crack jokes tho...can't be Ra Ra 24-7

The crispy puppet **** gotta go. :lol:

Other than that Tariq is a real one. I been listening to him for like 2 years now. Whether it's relationships or race he's always on point.

Last edited:
I just woke up from a dream where tariq died and I was at his funeral. **** was cray.

Last edited:
It's ya boy crispy... I haven't watched Tariq in a min does he still do his Sunday ustream show?

Last edited:
My dream was crazy because I saw his wife peanut crying and I woke up and tears were falling down my face. **** was cray and seemed mad realistic.

I listen to Tariq all the time. I love it when he pisses off those Faux News guys with truth :lol:

Tariq told people not to vote then said things are going to get worse under Trump :smh:
As oppose to voting for Hilary so things can stay the same? Bad either way

With this theory in mind there's a difference between things staying the same and things getting worse champ. It was wrong for Tariq to suggest for people NOT to vote, then be upset about the outcome of the election with Trump winning. Even more so to say that things will get worse under Trump when you could have voiced your opinion prior and actually do/done something of action to prevent this from happening....like voting.

Where did he say it will get worse?

I remember him saying that it's just a different type of bad.

Trump will have overt racism that lets you know it's racism..

Hillary will have convert racism that pretends it's not racism.

Where did he say it will get worse?

I remember him saying that it's just a different type of bad.

Trump will have overt racism that lets you know it's racism..

Hillary will have convert racism that pretends it's not racism.

I believe it was his podcast immediately after the election. Either way him saying that it will be a "different kind of bad" is just another round about way of saying things will get worse. Anyone who doesn't think things will get worse is delusional or just being difficult to be difficult.

I remember him saying BLACK PEOPLE won't suffer any MORE under Trump than they did under Obama

He lost me during the no vote stuff

Tariq says he's pro constitution but the White Supremacist now have the power to change it to their whims.

Don't tell me you are pro constitution then tell people not to vote

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom