TapaTalk works with the new NT

I hate mobile sites. I just use the ad blocker thing on my rooted SGSII and the normal site is pretty good to me.

If you want to stick to that then just select "request desktop site " in your options.

I def will b using the mobile site though.
Tapatalk for free is holding me down for the moment till something better comes along.

I already had tapatalk... but it won't let me login through the app... I hit the login button and it take me directly to the site in chrome... anyone else have this issue??? Am I missing a step??

Testing.

Edit:

Love it! Well worth the 3 bucks. If anyone is still using safari or chrome to access the site on your phone, I'd highly recommend the switch.

Last edited:
Joint just stopped working like two weeks ago :stoneface: I emailed the developers and haven't heard anything from them.

Tapatalk makes browsing the picture threads heaven. Select a pic and you can scroll through all of the pics in the thread. 
wink.gif

Tapatalk makes browsing the picture threads heaven. Select a pic and you can scroll through all of the pics in the thread. 
wink.gif
You can do that on the standard site.

Just click on a picture, then click "next" underneath it.  You can easily cycle forward and backward through all of the images in the thread.  

Even better image management features are coming soon, too.  

Back
Top Bottom