Talking To A Chick Just For The Money: Yay or Nay?

Originally Posted by J23S

Them cougs stay trying to take care of the youngins thats why I get down with them

You the one who is messing with a older women and her kid is always disrespecting her? Remembering your avy.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Them cougs stay trying to take care of the youngins thats why I get down with them

You the one who is messing with a older women and her kid is always disrespecting her? Remembering your avy.
Yea, I was Jayhood23 but thats banned for a year pending good behavior
laugh.gif

I mean I have my own money but if some skeezer weants to come thru and take care of me for a lil bit, why not?

Depends on how much she got and depends where I'm at in life.

I would do it. I wouldn't mind a sugar momma.

laugh.gif

I didnt know that, so does this topic relate to why you with her?

man I'm not usually someone too be all judgemental ... but some of you dudes should be ashamed of yourselves .... straight up bums
While I have no problem with a girl buying me things, what kind of crap is this ....... some of you dudes are hard back men talking this foolishness, insteadof increasing your hustle to better yourself .. calling yourself pimps when you on some gigolo steez

I wouldn't go out lookin for that type of chick but if that opportunity came along then I would.

I would try it just to see what it's like but I don't know if I could do that long term.

Talbert

laugh.gif

Perfect example actually, at first it was just smashing and she would cake on me then I started to catch feelings

laugh.gif

Perfect example actually, at first it was just smashing and she would cake on me then I started to catch feelings

So you are guilty of of this

solematic j21 wrote:
To an extent but now its a 50/50 thing the way a relationship should be. I help her out and vice versa. Initially that's all I intended tocome out of it but my feelings for her evolved

solematic j21 wrote:

To an extent but now its a 50/50 thing the way a relationship should be. I help her out and vice versa. Initially that's all I intended to come out of it but my feelings for her evolved

Ok..............any pics?

i tried to do it but she was just too boring.
her uncle was some big time producer that i've never heard of. worked with bow wow and chris brown and some other fools.

Originally Posted by milbert

I would try it just to see what it's like but I don't know if I could do that long term.

Talbert
o yea I feel you...its defff wasnt a long term plan when i did it....maybe for her, def not for me

-macNcheeesee

solematic j21 wrote:

To an extent but now its a 50/50 thing the way a relationship should be. I help her out and vice versa. Initially that's all I intended to come out of it but my feelings for her evolved

Nah
laugh.gif

solematic j21 wrote:

Nah
laugh.gif

I know you lying
mad.gif

See funny thing is a lot of people are quick with these snap judgments on NT (ie: Man you bums using girls...etc.) Funny thing is we've all done stuffwe're not proud of. Me personally, I've always worked and supported myself. There was an instance in my life when money was tight and at that moment Iwas dating someone with a bit of extra "$" in her account. Doesn't mean I thoroughly sucked the girl clean dry of finances and reliability, likea leech. She just wished to "help me" and fortunately enough I was able to pay her back after my short-term misfortune. So until you all really knowwassup, you're no better then the next person...trust. That goes for all the Captains, Supposed Gentlemans, Perfect "independent" women, and etc.on NT and the rest of the world.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom